|24|. Confrontation

Abhinav's POV

"Rishi liste....PUNCH" I was going to explain him but he punched me in my stomach. Shit! This time his punch really hurts.

"Tell me everything from the start and don't you dare tell me any lie" he said and I nodded. I was clutching my stomach because it was paining a lot due to his punches and when he looked at me he made me sit on a chair and sat beside me.

I am so angry on myself that how can I misunderstood him and my disha when they both are so kind? Though he is angry with me but then also he helped me to sit on the chair as I was in pain.

I sighed and then started explaining him everything that how shivam lied to us and framed him though shivam was the one who betrayed gauri and abondoned his child. When I told him everything he had tears in his eyes just like I had.

"I...I told gauri about him cheating on her because she was my good friend but she didn't believed me and broke our fr..friendship. I should have tried more in convincing her then maybe she will be with us right now but I...I l....left her with that man" he told me while crying.

I placed my hand on his shoulder to calm him but he removed it angrily and glared at me with murderous look. If looks could kill I would definitely be 6 feet under the ground!

"I know that all these things which happened with gauri were wrong but that doesn't mean that you will so do the same in the name of revenge. Don't worry I will not tell her parents about this at least not now. When disha will wake up I will tell her everything and if she decides to leave you then I will take her away from you and I am sure that you will not have any problem in that because your revenge is over I think" he said and my eyes widened when he said that he will take disha away from me.

"No! No! please don't take disha away from me. I promise I will never hurt her and will treat her like my queen. I accept that I did wrong but please I am asking for a second chance from you and I promise I will gain her forgiveness. I love her so much that I can't let her go.

When I first met her in my company I didn't knew that she is your sister and I liked her instantly that's why I checked about her to know her more. When I found out that she is your sister I believed that I hate her but in actual I never hated her. Please can't you give me a chance to make everything right" I said and looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"I will think about it but first answer me that have you ever beaten her or tried to fo...force yourself on her or on another note have you ever cheated on her?" he asked me and gave me look 'I dare you to lie'.

"No I have never hurted her intentionally and I am not that low to force myself on her or cheat on her. I hate those who cheat on their partners as why not end the relationship instead of cheating and I think you already know my reason" I told him and he nodded.

"Okay but don't expect any support from me while you convince my princess because it will be your task only to seek her forgiveness" he said and I nodded.

"Abhinav but why didn't you ever tried to know that who is your sister dating and didn't your parents asked her questions when they saw her pregnant?" rishi asked me and I knew that he is right and I should have been more careful.

"I asked gauri many times about her boyfriend but everytime she praised him but never revealed the name. Whenever I forced her to tell me she will become upset and tried to change the topic so I stopped asking her as I thought she will tell me when she will want to and another reason was I didn't wanted to see her upset.

I think shivam was the one who manipulated her and asked her to not tell his name. About my parents they don't live with me and when she started to show baby bump she lived with me only and stopped going to jaipur to meet our parents so they didn't know anything about her pregnancy.