|27|. Back to Home

Disha's POV

Today is the day I am getting discharged from the hospital. Abhinav is with me right now and everyone else is in home waiting for us.

My injuries are almost healed as I just have a cut on right side of my forehead which is covered by small bandaid and on the wrist of my right hand a crepe bandage was wrapped because of sprain.

Currently I am in bathroom getting ready in my clothes to go to our home. I looked at mirror and smiled looking at myself as previous week I wore that hospital gowns only so after wearing my clothes now I am feeling like myself.

"Let's go" I said to abhinav after coming out of the washroom and when he looked at me he passed a sweet smile to me which of course I didn't returned.

He sighed then we drove off to home directly as abhinav had already completed all hospital formalities. We reached home and I rang the doorbell and mom opened it with a smile on her face.

"Stop!" I was going to enter inside when mom stopped me and came forward with aarti thaal and after doing aarti of abhinav and mine she asked us to enter.

As soon as I entered khushi wrapped her small hands around me. I couldn't pick her up in my arms because of sprain in my right hand so I quickly sat on the sofa and made her sit on my lap.

"Khushi baby, your mommy is not completely fine yet so don't sit on her lap as it may hurt her" abhinav said and tried to pull khushi towards him but I stopped him by grabbing his wrists.

"I am completely fine and I made her sit on my lap and she could never hurt me" I told abhinav and while saying the last sentence I kissed khushi on her hair which made her giggle.

I greeted our parents and rishi bhai and then we all went towards dining area to have lunch as it was almost 1 pm. During lunch everyone kept on putting more food on my plate and told me to eat properly as I look weak.

"Take care beta and call us if you don't feel well. Okay?" my mother said and I nodded while hugging her and told her to take care of herself too. I hugged my father and then they went to home.

"Mommy I want to sleep so let's go to your room" khushi said and I nodded smiling as she was yawning while opening her mouth wide and making weird but cute sound.

We went inside my room and khushi slept hugging me and I was laying down looking at khushi and sometimes on the walls or windows.

Mom and Dad are also sleeping in their room as they were also exhausted going back and forth between home and hospital last week. Rishi bhai and abhinav had some work so they are in abhinav's study.

I don't know what is cooking between these two? Few weeks ago they didn't used to speak to each other and now are roaming here and there like they are some long lost brothers!

Don't think I am jealous because I am not but the point is I am very much confused right now. Well I am sure they will tell me everything only when they will want to because if I will ask them they are gonna ignore or change the topic.

When khushi stirred in her sleep I noticed that I was thinking too much and was moving my legs while thinking so I quickly stopped my movements and then slept as the medicine I took had drowsiness as one of it's effect.

************************************
Abhinav's POV

Whole week in the hospital disha ignored me and today also in home she is talking with everyone normally but to me she neither is talking nor is glancing towards me not even mistakenly. Ugh!!