Epilogue!!

-6 years later-

Disha's POV

"Aryan! get down quickly" I shouted at my 6 year old son who was standing on the stool or more like two stools to grab his video game.

He was playing this certain video game continuously or in clear words he was being obsessed with it so I placed it in the top most shelf of my wardrobe thinking that he will not be able to reach there but see now he is standing on two stools to reach there.

"NO! I want to play" he whined and tried to grab it as still he was not able to reach there as I have kept it at far distance from corner.

"Ryan! Please get down and I promise we will play another game which is much more interesting than this" I heard my daughter khushi who is 11 years old now speaking from the door.

"Really didu?" aryan asked while looking down to see khushi and she nodded her head while showing him something in the phone.

I know now aryan will definitely come down because now his khushi di is calling him. I really love and adore the bond between my childern.

"Mommy but how will I come down now?" aryan said in a scared voice so I moved forward and after grabbing his hands I placed him down on the floor.

"Let's go didu" aryan said to khushi but she told him to go and wait in his room. I smiled seeing him following khushi's every order very obediently.

"Mummy! Can you make some cupcakes for us and when will papa come?" Khushi asked me with a very beautiful smile on her face.

"Of course cupcake and about abhinav I don't know when he is gonna come?" I told khushi and she nodded her head. We smiled at each other and I kissed her forehead and then both of her cheeks which made her giggle feeling shy. Somethings never change and khushi's behaviour one of them which I love the most.

"Okay then I am going to play with Ryan" khushi told me while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear and I nodded my head. She went in aryan's room and I went inside kitchen to make cupcakes.

You all must be thinking that why am I in home and did I stopped working so the answer is No! I still work and today is sunday so I am in home whereas my workholic husband is in office as he had some meeting.

I was stirring the batter for cupcake when suddenly I was engulfed in the warm hug from behind and from the cologne only I can tell you all that it's abhinav.

"What are you making wifey?" he asked me while nuzzling his nose on my neck and placing kisses on my shoulder and good for him as I was wearing a sleeveless kurti.

"Cu..cupcake" I said or more like stuttered because of his sweet torture on my neck. I tilted my neck to give him more space and rested my head on his arms.

"You came early today?" I asked him as it was 1 pm only and he told me that he will be back by 5 pm. He hugged me more tightly and wrapped his arms on my waist.

"I didn't came yet but will soon if you will be okay with it" he said and winked at me. I turned my head to look at him and lightly nudged his stomach with my elbow muttering shameless.

"Have some shame abhinav we are getting old now" I said and tried to wriggle out of his arms and as always he didn't let me move from there.

"I don't know about you but I am definitely not getting old and you know that more accurately" he said with mischievous glint in his eyes which made me blush but frowned when I registered that he indirectly told me that I am getting old.

"Yaah! I am also not getting old" I whined and he chuckled with a soft smile on his face. We looked at each other and in another second our lips were moving against each other.