|23|. The Truth

Abhinav's POV

"SPEAK" I shouted at shivam and he got up from the floor clutching his stomach tightly in order to reduce some pain. He went and stood at the other corner of the room to have a safe distance from us.

But to his bad luck no one can save him today from me!

"I met gauri in 1st year of our college and rishi was my best friend. During an assignment they both were paired up and within few months only rishi and gauri became good friends and that's how I also became close with her.

I knew that she belongs to a rich family so I started befriending her more and sometimes complimented her as I knew that she liked me. Few months later we started dating and I used to take money from her by lying.

I just wanted to be with her for money and I never liked her but she never questioned me when I took her money may be because she loved me. Everything was going smoothly but rishi ruined everything for me when he caught me ch...cheating on gauri.

He told everything to gauri but she was very much blinded in my love that she didn't believed him and broke their friendship. When it was our graduation day she told me that she is pregnant and wants us to marry.

That day I convinced her that I have to set up my career for us to have a bright future and then we will marry. After that day she didn't had any contact with rishi but we had long distance relationship.

When I came back to mumbai I didn't informed her. I don't know how she came to know of my hotel and room no. maybe from one of our college friends but unfortunately she came there to surprise me and s..saw me with a g...girl there to which she broke down and started shouting on me that how I betrayed her.

When she slapped me I lost my control and told her that I don't love her and I...I don't want the ch..child she was carrying. She didn't said anything after that and left from there and didn't tried to contact me too. When I came to know that she died in an car accident I got scared and left the country for few months.

Almost one year later you found me and I thought you knew everything about us that's why you came there to beat me but I was happy that you knew nothing and asked me about gauri and who she was dating.

To save me and to pay back rishi I told you that he was the one who broke your sister's heart and then left India in his guilt. As they were friends before so I had some photos of them so I showed them to you so that you can believe me and luckily you believed them" he told us without any ounce of guilt on his face. When he told me everything I went towards him and landed my fist on his already broken nose.

This Bastard! I will give him a really painfull death.

This time deepak also didn't stopped me and I punched him many times. When he was on the verge of losing his consciousness I stopped and left him.

"I will not kill you but I promise you that I will not let you live your life peacefully too so be ready to face your worst nightmare" I said and we left from there to go to hospital. Deepak told me that riva informed him that disha is stable now.

We sat inside the car and I was feeling many emotions right now which I can't even describe but Regret is the most prior one.

I never tried to talk with rishi respectfully and inspite of my rude behaviour he never behaved rudely with me. Talk is far away from the topic as I have never greeted him too.

I shouldn't have trusted shivam but whenever gauri used to talk with me she always praised shivam and I knew that she had a friend named rishi so when shivam told me I believed him.