|7|. Wedding Bells

Disha's POV

Today is my Wedding day! Don't be shocked because I am not less than that. I don't know what actually am I feeling right now.

2 weeks had passed in a blur in shopping and pre-wedding functions. I hate that I have to marry devil but I think I can adjust with him because of his parents and my khushi.

When Khushi got to know about our marriage she was on cloud nine. Whenever I see her happy a different type of emotion arises in me which makes my heart flutter. Everyone in my family also has became fond of her.

His parents are also very supportive and loving. They scolded devil on our engagement day when he was behaving rudely with me. Abhinav didn't talk to me at all in all the functions.

I am in my hotel room with riva and my cousin, kia waiting for my mother to call me for wedding in the main hall. We are talking among ourselves and kia is teasing me about my marriage as no one knows on what circumstances I agreed except riva.

I am wearing a red lehenga with golden embroidery and gold/diamond jewelleries. (She is dressed like this👇)

Riva smiled looking at her phone and then looked at kia

Riva smiled looking at her phone and then looked at kia. "Disha aunty is calling me and kia for some work. We will be right back" riva said and I nodded. They both left the room and I started playing candy crush game.

We will see what happen in future but for now I will enjoy as I much as I want.

"Hey Doll" I heard from the door and instantly a smile made it's way to my lips. I turned towards the door and hugged him.

"I missed you so much rishi bhai. When did you came back?" I asked my cousin brother, Rishi. He was in London from 3 years for study. When we were childern he always used to protect me in school from some bullies. I was very chubby at that time so they used to pick on me for their entrainment.

Well now I am not that much chubby but I am not like many other girls who are very slim and everyone considers it as a factor in beauty. In a nut shell we share a beautiful and strong bro-sis bond.

"I missed you too Doll and I came back today only. When chacha chachi told me about your wedding I wanted to come early but due to my busy schedule I wasn't able to. I have completed my course there so now I am back to India and will start my job here soon" he said and I smiled.

I told him everything about mine and abhinav's meet, His parents and Khushi. But I left the part of him insulting me in meetings and forcing me to say yes for the marriage.

"Wow! I am so happy that you find the right guy for you" he said and I sadly smiled. Then riva and kia barged inside the room and looked at me.