|6|. Unwillingly Agreed

Disha's POV

I left his office while controlling my tears so that no one can see me crying. I went inside my cabin and cried my heart out.

I worked whole day in my office and luckily didn't had any encounter with devil. After completing all my work I drove to my home.

I rang the doorbell and my mom opened the door but she was looking sad.

"What happened mummy? Are you not feeling well?" I asked my mother concerned and entered inside my home.

"No beta it's nothing just your father is facing some problem in his business" my mother told me.

"Suddenly?" I asked her while drinking water which my mother gave me.

"Yes today some of our very important investors denied to work with us further and are giving lame excuses as the reason so your father is very tensed" my mother told me and I can hear my father talking with someone in his phone from the other room.

I nodded lightly and went inside my room to freshen up. I changed into t-shirt and pyjama and sat on my bed thinking about our business.

How come it is possible that so many investors want to withdrew themselves suddenly and without even a particular rea....WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING HELL?

Today abhinav threatened me and this happened but how can he go so low to destroy someone's business?

I immediately called devil and that bastard picked up in a ring only.

************************************
(Conversation between abhinav and disha on phone👇)

Abhinav: Hey soon to be wifey! I was waiting for your call only.

Disha: So I was right. You are the one who asked all the investors to withdraw from our company. Isn't it?

Abhinav: Yupp. Congratulations you got the answer right! So Have you decided it or not? I can do much worse than this and trust me I am not bluffing.

Disha: Why are you doing this to me? Please...I beg you...don't harm my parents' business for your selfishness.
(While crying)

Abhinav: Yeah that's what I am saying you just have to say yes to marry me and I promise I will not interfere in your father's business.

Disha: Are you that much obsessed with me that you are steeping so low for marrying me and today you yourself told me that you hate me then WHAT IS THE ACTUAL REASON FOR YOUR THIS SICK OBSESSION?

Abhinav: Don't you dare raise your voice at me and for now I have sorted everything out for your father but I can't say that I will do it tomorrow also. So decide wisely and you have to tell your decision to your parents before you come to office.
(He hung up the phone saying this)

************************************
What do I do God? Why this is happening with me? I don't want to marry him but I can't see my parents sad and indirectly destroy their business.

I cried and cried whole day. When I woke up next morning I made my decision and that was I WILL MARRY ABHINAV.

I descended from my room to dining area and saw my parents happily talking.

"Mummy Papa, everything okay?" I asked while sitting on my seat.

"Yes beta everything is okay now" my father told me and I smiled.

"I am ready to marry abhinav" I said and both of them stopped chewing their food and looked at me with a shocked face.

"Really?" They said in unison. I nodded looking at them. They looked so happy but they don't know that I agreed unwillingly.