|33|. Birthday Plans

Disha's POV

It's been almost 1 month since abhinav told me everything about gauri di. In this past month abhinav didn't left any chance to show me that earlier he was not bluffing when he said that he loves me.

To be honest in this past month I also realised that I love him too but I didn't confessed yet. Few times I tried to say it back to him when he said I love you to me but at the end moment I just chickened out.

Khushi looks very happy whenever she sees us together or laughing. Right now here I am sitting with riva, deepak bhai and khushi planning a surprise party for abhinav as after 4 days is his birthday.

We have decided that we will arrange everything in the home itself and will invite all his close friends. After discussion and inviting his friends deepak bhai and riva went to their respective home.

Abhinav was still not back from office so khushi and I started ordering things online for decoration and all. I am happy that now abhinav has started coming home before 8 pm so that he can spend more time with khushi.

Though khushi never complained but I know that she wants abhinav to spend more time with her. Now khushi seems very happy and excited whenever it's going to be 8 pm as she will be able to play with both of us.

Abhinav came at the time of dinner and we all ate dinner after which we played i-spy for sometime then khushi slept as she has her school tomorrow. As soon as I entered inside our room I was engulfed in a warm hug from back.

"How was your day today?" he whispered in my ear and before I could reply him he started peppering kisses behind my ear and nibbled on my earlobe.

"I..it was g..good" I stammered while trying very hard not to moan. He smiled on my skin and started kissing my neck and harshly bit which made me moan and I tightly gripped his hands which were around me. Our moment was disturbed when I heard my phone ringing. This damn phone!!

I quickly moved away from him feeling shy and answered the call which was of rishi bhai. Abhinav pouted as if he was a kid and I denied him to buy his favourite candy. He huffed and then went inside washroom to change into his nightwear.

"Hello princess! You called me before sorry I couldn't take it as I was in a very important meeting" rishi bhai said and I smiled listening him.

"It's okay bhai and even though you didn't picked up but you asked me through message that was it urgent or not so don't stress. I just called you to tell that you have to come to our home on Friday as it's abhinav's birthday and don't tell him anything. It's a surprise" I said and whispered about the party and invitation so that abhinav couldn't listen me.

Rishi bhai agreed to come and I hung up the call when abhinav came out of washroom. I sat on bed and took out my laptop to watch a K-drama as it's been long I watched one and abhinav too came with his laptop but the reason for this workholic person is of course work.

I watched 2 episodes of Vagabond and after saying good night to abhinav I slept. Abhinav was still working so he didn't sleep at that time. From few weeks he had started working in our room in night instead of doing it in his study like he used to do before.

*********

I woke up when I felt sunrays falling on my face. I slowly removed abhinav's arms and legs which were around me and then closed the curtains as it may disturb his sleep too.

As usual I got ready for my office and then helped khushi for her school. Abhinav came and kissed khushi on her cheeks greeting good morning and then did the same to me.