|38|. Presentation!

~ 2 months later ~

Disha's POV

"Cupcake when will your vacations start?" I asked khushi while preparing bread omelette for her. Khushi is watching me while I was preparing it. She told me after 1 week she will have her summer vacation.

"Yumm! Mommy it's tasty" khushi said when she ate the first bite of omelette. I smiled seeing her and she quickly ate her breakfast as the food which khushi likes she eats them fast and the one which she doesn't like she eats them very slowly and in the end always leave them saying she is full now.

When she was done eating I took her plates and went inside the kitchen to put them in sink. Khushi too followed me and started telling me about her school friends.

Abhinav was in the room and I quickly completed my work while listening to khushi and talking with her. I was going to move forward when suddenly I felt dizzy.

"Mommy! Are you okay?" khushi asked me and I nodded lightly while clutching the kitchen counter tightly to balance myself. It was just for few seconds that I felt weakness because after that I was feeling normal.

From 2 days I am feeling nauseous continuously and today I have already vomited 2 times since I woke up. I think I got stomach infection from the pani puri I ate last week from a stall near my office.

"Mommy are you sure? Wait I will call papa" she said and I instantly grabbed her before she could go out of the kitchen and knelt to her level. If she will tell abhinav then he will not let me go office and will ask me to rest for whole day which I don't want.

"Cupcake don't tell this to papa and I am okay now. If I will not feel well in the office I will come back to home early" I told her and she cupped my face with her little hands and kissed my both cheeks.

"Promise me mommy that you will come home earlier today if you don't feel well" she said and I promised her with a smile on my face. She hugged me which I returned lovingly and then she went to her school.

I came inside the room and abhinav was nowhere and I didn't heard any sound from washroom too so I called him to know if he is inside but didn't got any reply.

Maybe he went inside his study to check some files!

I thought and opened the door but abhinav startled me and before I could move backwards he grabbed me tightly from back and circled his arms around shoulders.

"I was calling you but why didn't you replied me? Leave me I need to go early today as we have presentation with Sharma group today" I said and tried to remove his arms but couldn't

"Don't be so stressed wifey as presentation is at 12 pm and it's only 8:15 right now. You know you are being so workholic nowadays that you are not giving much attention to your husband" he said and nuzzled his nose in my neck which made me tickle.