|18|. I like you

Disha's POV

When I woke up I saw abhinav sleeping beside us. What the hell is he doing here?

I checked khushi's temperature by putting thermometer in her underarms and thankfully it was not that high as yesterday.

I went inside our room and took a bath. I made breakfast for us and then I slowly woke khushi up and after she brushed her teeth we went to the dining room for breakfast.

"Cupcake please eat this otherwise you won't be able to eat your medicines" I told khushi and placed the spoon near her mouth but she turned her face in the other way with a cute pout.

"Mommy I don't want to eat this and it tastes bad too" khushi whined referring to dalia (porridge). I took a spoon and started making some funny faces to which khushi giggled and agreed to eat.

When abhinav came and kissed khushi's cheeks while asking her about her fever. When he came towards me to kiss me like always I quickly got up and went to bring khushi's medicine.

Is he mad or what? Did he forgot that I saw him with his girlfriend in his office yesterday that too in intimate position?

We did our breakfast and I told him that I am on leave for 2 days with khushi and before he could reply me I left from there.

He went to office after that and I spent my whole day with khushi in playing with her and watching some Doremon and frozen.

*******

It's been two days and now khushi is gone to her school as she was completely fine now and I am in my office right now doing some work.

In these two days abhinav tried to talk to me many times but I didn't listened to him and made excuses to leave from the same place as him and because khushi was in the home I got successful everytime.

Suprisingly today I didn't had much work inspite of taking a leave. Riva is on leave today as deepak bhai and she decided to stay at deepak bhai's parents home.

When it was lunch time ritesh came barging inside my office. "Disha, Let's go and eat something as I am damn hungryyyy" he said and closed the files on which I was working.

I nodded and then we went to cafeteria for lunch. We ordered our food and sat at the table. Ritesh being his funny self started telling me his lame jokes.

Ritesh: Why did a kid threw a stick of butter out of the window?
Me: Maybe because it fell on the floor and got dirty.
Ritesh: Nope, because the kid wanted to see butter-fly!!

Ritesh: Why can't you trust atoms?
Me: .......... (Just staring at him because don't know the answer of his question)
Ritesh: We can't trust them because they make up everything. Hehe!!!

Ritesh: Which hand is better to write with?
Me: It depends whether the person is left handed or right handed.
Ritesh: Oh common disha!! It's neither one of them as it's better if you write with your pen. (He cracked up saying this and I just looked at him with a 'Are-you-serious' look).

Ritesh: Did you know what prize was given to the person who invented knock knock joke?
Me- Idk!
Ritesh: It was no-bell prize!!

"Oh my God Ritesh!! From where did you get these lame jokes?" I asked while laughing my heart out not because of his jokes but because of his proud expression after telling me these jokes.