|26|. Visitors for Disha

Disha's POV

It's been 4 days since I woke up and abhinav hasn't left my side. I don't know what happened to him suddenly as he is behaving very sweetly with me and the most surprising thing is yesterday I saw abhinav talking with rishi bhai and they were smiling while talking.

What happened between them after I got into accident that they both are behaving completely opposite to which I expected?

I didn't got time to ask rishi bhai about the things which abhinav said that day and when one day I tried rishi bhai told me to ask everything when I will be completely fine and out of this hospital.

Abhinav was sitting on the couch doing work on his laptop and I was laying on my bed looking here and there. Well abhinav tried to talk with me so that I won't get bored but I didn't replied him so he started working.

"Hey dishu! May I come in?" ritesh asked while peeking from the door with a smiling face. I nodded and he came inside with a bouquet.

"How are you now dishu?" he asked me and before I could reply him we heard abhinav mimicking his voice under his breadth but unluckily he was loud enough so we heard him.

Ritesh looked at him and gulped nervously. He greeted him and abhinav being abhinav he just nodded and continued to do his work on laptop but I can tell from his demeanor that he is embarassed because we heard him mimicking ritesh.

"I brought your favourite chocolates Ferrero Rocher with your favourite flower rose bouquet" he told me and I said thank you and placed the bouquet on the side table. I quickly opened the chocolate box and started eating them because I was so bored with hospital food.

Ritesh smiled looking at me and started telling me that what all happened in office in this week and how much he missed me. He was speaking all this in very low voice so that abhinav doesn't get disturbed.

But it was actually opposite of that because abhinav was looking at us and trying very hard to listen everything that ritesh was saying. I smiled seeing abhinav's reaction then again turned my attention towards ritesh.

We were talking when a nurse came with a fruit salad for me. I asked abhinav and ritesh that do they want it and they both denied so I started eating.

"Dishu are you on dieting? If you are then stop because I can't bear to lose even 1 gram of you from this earth" ritesh said while placing his hand on his heart and abhinav spitted out all the water from his mouth which he was drinking and was looking shocked.

I am used to ritesh's jokes and all that's why I was not shocked and just chuckled while putting a piece of apple in my mouth.

"No I am not on dieting I will eat lunch after sometime as I don't want to eat it now and fruits are healthy that's why abhinav asked the nurse to bring me this" I told him and he nodded.

We talked for a while and abhinav was working on his laptop but I think his all attention was on us only. Ritesh being ritesh started telling me his lame jokes which however made me smile.

Ritesh: Tell me why did a student ate his homework?
Me: ....... (Looking at him dumbfounded)
Ritesh: Because his teacher told him that his homework is a piece of cake!!

I laughed while hearing his joke and he flipped his hair proudly. Abhinav was glaring at us and now his laptop was also closed and his whole attention was on us.

Ugh! What is wrong with him? Why is he glaring ritesh with such a murderous look?

Ritesh: When a pig got hurt what will we apply on him?
Me: Some medicinal lotion I think
Ritesh: We will apply oinkment because pig will say I am a pig oink oink!