|32|. Cute Moments!

Disha's POV

I woke up and saw abhinav still sleeping soundly. I carefully removed his hands from my waist as to not disturb his sleep and then went to washroom.

When I was ready for office I went to wake khushi up. Yes I am continuing office today. When I entered inside khushi's room I smiled seeing khushi trying to make knot of her tie.

"Good morning cupcake. Wow! today you are getting ready on your own" I said while making knot of her tie. Khushi shyly smiled and started playing with buttons on her shirt.

"Good Morning mommy, I know that you are not well so I started getting ready myself as I am a big girl now" khushi said proudly and I ruffled her hair smiling.

I mentally thanked gauri di to give birth to such a gem. I really wish that she was with us right now. I hope that she is happy wherever she is. While remembering gauri di I always feel my eyes tearing up I don't know how abhinav beared with all this.

"Mommy what are you thinking?" khushi asked me while grabbing my hand. I shook my head and picked her up in my arms and after kissing her cheeks I took her to dining room for breakfast.

Ashi prepared breakfast for us and we were having our breakfast when khushi asked me about abhinav. I told her that he came late yesterday from office so he is sleeping as he was very tired.

Khushi nodded and then went to school after bidding bye to me. I also waved my hand and smiled at her. I closed the door and was going to room when I got a message from one of our colleague asking to bring a file on a 'Future group' project.

I entered the room and abhinav was no where and I heard water running sound from washroom. I started searching for that file and after few minutes I remembered that it's in the suitcase which is on the top of almirah.

I placed a stool near almirah and stood upon it to grab that suitcase. I was trying only when I heard the sound of washroom door opening which startled me and I lost my balance.

I was going to slip when suddenly abhinav came and grabbed my waist before I could fell down

I was going to slip when suddenly abhinav came and grabbed my waist before I could fell down. I looked at him shocked and then glared at him when I saw him ogling at me. When he noticed my gaze he quickly averted his eyes.

"You startled me!" I said and after I pulled the suitcase towards me abhinav helped me in bringing it down. I quickly took out the file which I wanted and then placed the suitcase in the corner.

I was going out of the room as I was already late for office when I noticed that abhinav was all ready. I narrowed my eyes looking at him and he raised his eyebrows to ask me what happened.

"Why are you ready? Are you going to office though your back is injured? If yes then let me make everything clear that you are not going to office today and instead of office you are going to hospital for check up. I dare you to oppose my decision then you see I will not lea......" I was speaking continuously in order to stop him from going to office as his back is injured but he stopped me in middle by placing his hand on my mouth.