|22|. The Real Culprit

Abhinav's POV

"What happened abhi? Why are you crying?" deepak asked me while we started sitting inside the car.

"Di..disha got into an ac..accident" I told him and he also looked very worried. I told him the hospital name and he started driving.

"I talked with a girl here and she told me that my wife got into an accident. In which room is my wife?" I asked the receptionist and she told me the room disha was in.

We reached there and I asked deepak to call both of our parents and inform them. I waited outside the door for the doctor to come out because when I tried to enter in the room, the nurse didn't allowed me.

"Doctor, how is my wife? Can I see her?" I asked the doctor as soon as he came outside.

"She had lost a lot of blood when she came here and suffered an head injury. It may take 2-3 days for her to wake up. Yes, you can see her but for few minutes only" he told me and left from there.

I entered the room and there she was lying on the bed looking so pale and attached with machines. I sat in the chair near her bed and touched her hands. As soon as I touched her hands all the emotions which I was controlling burst out.

I cried looking at her in this condition which is most probably because of me only. I shouldn't have shouted on her and cursed her brother when I know how much he means to her.

Please God make her alright I promise I will never hurt her and will never shout on her. If you want you can hurt me as much as you want but please don't let anything happen to her.

Exactly 4 years ago I was in the same condition when gauri was lying on the bed all injured because of her car accident and I lost her. Today was the day I lost my gauri, my sister. I can't afford to lose one more person I love. Please God!!

"Abhi please drink water and don't cry I have informed your and disha's parents and they are coming here. Don't worry nothing will happen to her" deepak said while caressing my back.

"Deepak what if she also leaves me just like her I wouldn't be able to live. Everything that happened today is because of me only if I wouldn't have shouted on her and cursed rishi she wouldn't be in this condition" I said while looking at disha.

Deepak was about to reply me when rishi barged inside the room. I wiped my tears and stood up from my place. Deepak looked at rishi and nodded at him to greet him.

Why is deepak greeting him so respectfully? Did he forgot what he did with gauri but nevermind now is not the time for all this?

He looked at disha and tears welled up in his eyes. I don't like him but right now disha is my first priority so I didn't said anything and gave some space to him so that he can also see disha properly.

Within no time disha's parents also came inside the room and her father asked me about her condition and I told him everything.

"Please leave the room we have to check on her and next time enter here one by one only" doctor said and we left the room.

Everyone sat on the chairs while I was standing near the door when deepak came to me.

"Abhi, don't worry disha will be alright. I know now is not the time but I think we should go to the hotel to meet shivam before he checks out from there" deepak said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Here disha is in hospital and you are thinking of meeting shivam to know the truth. I don't care about that now I just want my wife beside me safe and healthy so if you want you can go" I told him and turned away from him.

"I also care about disha and right now everyone is here for her that's why I am asking you to come with me and know everything about gauri's past. Decide fast because it took me many days to find him and if today he leaves mumbai I don't know how much more time it will take" deepak said and after thinking for a while I agreed to go with him.

I informed disha's parents that I have to go somewhere and then deepak and I went to the hotel in which shivam was staying. Deepak had already talked with the manager of the hotel so we knee his room no.

I knocked on his door few times and he opened the door. He looked shocked seeing us but quickly covered it with a scared smile. Why is he scared and behaving awkwardly?

"Ohh..hello ab...abhinav and deepak. Wh...what are you both do....doing here?" he said and deepak pushed him inside the room.

We entered the room and his luggage was all packed and he was also ready maybe to leave from here. I looked at deepak to ask what he wants to show me.

"Shivam, don't you think you have to tell us anything ughh! Nevermind don't you think you have to tell us everything CORRECTLY THIS TIME" deepak threatened shivam and shivam shook his head many times while wiping his sweat.

"I have every proof so tell us the reason why did you BETRAYED GAURI AND AFTER HER DEATH WHY DID YOU BLAMED RISHI FOR ALL THIS?" deepak said and punched him hard on his face.

I looked at deepak all shocked by his sentence but he nodded at me assuring me that he is right. The way shivam was sweating and shivering I know that deepak is absolutely right.

Blamed rishi?? This means rishi was innocent and I shouted on my disha without any reason. How can I be so stupid to trust shivam and everything that he told me? Disha is fighting for her life right now just because of my dumb mind.

"I....I d....didn't" shivam stammered and pushed deepak from his way and ran to go out of the room. Before he could move out I pulled him back and started punching him on his face while he tried to protect himself by covering his face by his hands.

"You betrayed gauri*punch* because of you my sister not with me now*punch* because of you I blamed rishi and disha all this time*punch* because of you I shouted on my wife and now she is in hospital*punch* if anything happens to disha I will kill you *punch*"

"ABHI STOP, YOU WILL KILL HIM" deepak said and pulled me away from him.

"Tell me why the hell did you do that?" I shouted at him and wiped the tears which I don't know was falling all this time. When he didn't uttered anything I kicked him in the gut and again warned him.

"This is the last warning I am giving you so you better start speaking or be ready for it's consequences. I want to know everything from the start till now" I told him and he nodded while looking at us and spitted out the blood from his mouth.
______________________________________

Hey everyone

I hope you all liked the chapter. 🤞🤞

So rishi was innocent all this time. Whole truth will be revealed in the next chapter.🤗🤗

Do vote and comment.
Follow me if you like my stories.

Thank you for reading 💖💖
Stay safe and healthy 😇😇