|25|. She woke up!

Abhinav's POV

"Doctor, How is my wife?" I asked the doctor as soon as he came out of the disha's room.

"Suddenly her vitals were disturbed that's why this happened but don't worry she is not in danger and will wake up soon now as I have reduced the quantity of sedative" doctor told us and left from there.

Whole day was passed in us sitting beside disha waiting for her to wake up. Our parents and deepak and riva came to see disha then they went back to home.

Khushi was crying to come with them but we didn't let her come today because if she will come here she will start crying more loudly and her voice is already hoarse due to all crying from yesterday.

Today rishi was going to sleep in the hospital but due to all tension and pressure mummy (disha's mom) fainted and had high Blood pressure so rishi stayed with them tonight.

********

I woke up when I felt sunrays fall on my face. I looked at disha and with a sigh got up from the couch. I sat beside her on the chair and caressed her hands and head.

Please wake up soon disha. I really miss you!

I whispered and placed a kiss on her forehead. I got up from the chair to go outside as I know deepak must be waiting outside for me but halted to my steps when I heard a faint whimper from behind.

I looked at disha and saw her moving her hands lightly and the way she was narrowing her eyes I can tell that she is trying to open her eyes. I quickly went to her and grabbed her hands.

"Disha! Open your eyes please" I said and firstly she blinked her eyes several times due to the sunlight coming in the room so I immediately closed all the curtains and she opened her eyes.

She looked at me and after 3 days I saw the chocolate brown colour eyes which I was longing to see. I quickly ringed the bell near her bed to call the doctor so that he can check on her.

"Ab....abhinav what ha....happened?" she said and tried to sit but groaned when she felt pain in her body. I laid her down again properly and wiped my eyes to see properly as due to unshed tears in my eyes I was seeing her blurry.

"I will tell you later but are you feeling any pain?" I asked her while cupping her face.

"I am having headache and my right hand is paining a little bit" she told me and faintly smiled at me.

I was going to ask her more when the door opened and doctor entered followed by deepak. Deepak saw disha and ran towards her with a smile on his face.

"Are you okay?" deepak asked her while looking worryingly towards her and she nodded her head while smiling.

Doctor sent us outside the room as he has to check her vitals and all. Deepak and I called everyone to let them know about disha and they a told us that they are coming quickly. I chuckled when I heard khushi's happy scream when my parents told her about disha.

Within 15 minutes everyone reached hospital then we went inside the room again. I saw disha but she was looking sad and had tears in her eyes.

What happened to her suddenly when I talked with her earlier she was okay? Did doctor said anything to her if that's the reason I will not leave him.

When disha looked at everyone she blinked the tears and smiled looking at everyone. One by one everyone hugged her carefully to not hurt her and then asked her about her health.

Whole time when they talked I kept on looking at her but she never glanced at me. Does she remember what happened that day in the morning?

"Beta but how did this accident happened? Do you remember something?" her father asked disha and I nervously looked at her to see that she is already looking at me.