|8|. First Night

Disha's POV

We reached his home after half an hour

We reached his home after half an hour. We rang the bell and meena aunty opened the door smiling with a plate for our arti. She did our arti and gave blessings to us.

"Beta push this vessel of rice and enter your new home" meena aunty said and I pushed it lightly.

I stood on the plate which was filled with red coloured liquid and walked on the white cloth leaving my footsteps on it.

"Dip your hand in this haldi water and put it on the wall" meena aunty told me and I did it.

It was time for the ritual in which we have to find the ring in the bowl. Khushi was very excited for this and wholeheartedly cheered for me.

First round was won by me but unfortunately second and third round abhinav won. He smirked at me and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Beta we are leaving now and will come tomorrow for your first rasoi" shikar sir said.

"Okay uncle" I said and both shikhar uncle and meena aunty glared at me. I confusingly raised my eyebrows while biting my inner lips. Yupp my habit whenever I am nervous.

"You are our daughter now and you will call us Mom and Dad just like abhinav calls us. Is it clear beta?" meena aun...mom said and I nodded.

"Now go you both must be tired so sleep or do whatever you want to do inside the room" meena mom whispered so that khushi couldn't hear her and my eyes widened listening to her.

They bid us bye and then khushi took me for a tour to home. Abhinav got an important call from his assistant so he went to his study.

(Living room)

(Living room)