|13|. First Kiss

Disha's POV

"Mommy I hate mondays. I don't want to go school today?" khushi whined when I tried to wake her up for school.

"Cupcake I also didn't liked to woke up early when I used to go school but we can't skip school so don't waste time and get up fast otherwise you will be late" I told her and she got up unwillingly with a pout.

I helped her in getting ready and after she was completely ready I prepared breakfast as ashi was on leave today. Abhinav also came and we all ate our breakfast together.

I made cheese sandwich and corn flakes for khushi and abhinav. Whereas for me I prepared instant oats. We all had an apple juice too.

"Bye Mommy and Papa" khushi said waving at us.

"Bye Cupcake" "Bye Baby" We both said simultaneously.

Khushi went to her school and I went inside the kitchen to wash all the dishes. After few minutes when my work was done I went inside our room to grab my purse and phone.

I opened the door but halted to my steps seeing abhinav standing in front of mirror only in towel which was hanging loose on his waist. Water was dripping from his hair making him look more handsome.

"Ahamm Ahamm"

My trance was broken when I heard a clear of throat. I looked at abhinav and he was looking at me while smirking. I blinked my eyes thrice and went inside the room to grab my purse.

"Disha why is your face red like a tomato? Is this the first time you are seeing a man naked?" He said with a smirk and I looked at him.

"Oh shut up I have seen better" I said and scoffed. Which was a big fat lie but I must say that his body was well muscled with sculpted abs.

As soon as I said that abhinav's expression changed and he grabbed my wrists and pinned me between him and the wall.

"So you have seen better huh?" He whispered in my ears in the way that his lips touched my ears. A shiver ran down my body as he tightened his hold on my waist.

 A shiver ran down my body as he tightened his hold on my waist

I looked into his eyes and he was already looking at me. He leaned and brought his other hand to my face lightly touching my lips. Involuntarily I closed my eyes and within seconds I felt his lips on mine.

Initially he started moving his lips and I was almost shocked with his sudden act. He was sucking my lower lip and I also started moving my lips against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me more closer to him by my waist.

We were kissing passionately but when he traced his tongue on my lower lip to seek entrance I suddenly came back to my senses and tried to wiggle out of his hold. He stopped kissing me when he felt me pushing him and quickly moved away from me.