|39|. Pregnant!

Abhinav's POV

We all entered inside conference hall for the presentation which was organised to have partnership with Sharma group. Today disha has to present about our project and I am damn sure that she is going to nail it.

We all greeted each other and took our seats while disha went on the stage for the presentation. Lights got dimmed and disha started presenting our project.

This is the first time I am not concentrating on the presentation but you can't blame me as the one who is  presenting today is my wife afterall so how can I concentrate on this mere screen inspite of my beautiful wife standing near it.

Sometime later when the presentation was almost over and she started reviewing it again I looked at other people in the hall and they a were looking really impressed with disha and our project.

I was feeling really proud of her that she handled it very calmly and all the points which she mentioned were really attention gaining. I was thinking all this when I looked at disha and she was clutching her stomach very tightly.

"Disha!" I shouted and ran towards her as pain was inflicting on her face. I reached there and caught her before she could fall on the floor. Deepak and ritesh too came and tried to shake disha in order to wake her up but she was fainted.

"Disha open you eyes" I said and patted on her cheeks but when she didn't woke up ritesh brought a glass of water and I sprinkled some on her face and then too she didn't woke up.

Deepak went outside the hall while talking to someone on phone and a peon came inside. He asked me that what happened to disha and I muttered to call the doctor while looking at disha with a blur vision. Maybe he didn't listened me as he again asked me the same question and I lost my patience.

"CALL THE DAMN DOCTOR HERE!" I shouted and he immediately went outside. I picked disha in my arms and went to my cabin and carefully laid disha down on the couch.

I didn't took her to hospital because we don't have any near our office and even if I would have taken her it would have taken almost an hour to reach there because of traffic in mumbai.

"I have already called my doctor she might be coming any minute now as she lives near by" deepak told me and went outside while riva stayed with us. I lightly grabbed disha's hand and rubbed her hand to give her warmth.

"Baby please wake up" I muttered and placed a kiss on our interwined hands. Few minutes later deepak entered inside with a middle aged woman.

He gestured towards disha and then she asked all of us to wait outside. We went outside and that's when head of Sharma group came towards me. I looked at him and lightly nodded.

"Mr. Kapoor I am really impressed with your wife's presentation and I will be really glad to have a contract with you. I hope your wife will be alright and hope to see you soon" he told me and I formally smiled at him saying thank you for his appreciation.

He then went from there and I lightly smiled because I already knew that disha is gonna nail it. I looked at my cabin to see the doctor so that I can get to know about disha. I hope she will be alright and healthy.

I told her today in the morning that she doesn't look fine to me and I will postpone the presentation but she didn't let me and now see she fainted!!

I was waiting outside my cabin while thinking all this and was looking at the door for the doctor to come out. I sat down on the couch which was placed in front of my office and kept on looking at the clock.

Riva, deepak and ritesh were on the same floor with me waiting for the doctor. Exactly 23 minutes later doctor came out of my cabin and I quickly got up from the couch.