|15|. Romantic Devil

Disha's POV

"Mommy see I got an A+ and my ma'am gave me a chocolate too" khushi said while showing me her answer sheet. I smiled looking at her and kissed her both cheeks.

"I am so proud of you cupcake. I love you my cutie pie" I said and she giggled while eating her chocolate and saying "I love you too mommy".

She gave me a piece too as according to her this is the first time someone has given her something for her efforts and she separated two bites for me and abhinav to share her happiness. Cutie!!

I came home early today also as ashi extended her leave and will come from tomorrow onwards. When it was time for dinner I quickly prepared Kadhai paneer and chapati.

We ate our dinner as abhinav was not back yet so I placed it on the dining table for him. I took khushi to her bed and read her a story of Rapunzel. As always she slept during the story so I covered her with duvet and after placing kiss on her forehead I left the room.

I laid down on my couch and scrolled my Instagram for a while. It was almost 10:30 but he was still not back like last night. Is he thinking of coming home drunk daily now? What if khushi sees him? If he today also come like that I will give him a good piece of mind

I tried to slept but I was not able to sleep maybe because devil was still not back yet. Suddenly I heard the sound of the main door opening and covered myself fully. But no one entered inside our room.

Huh where is he? No one can enter inside our home because outside the house there are always some guards present.

Sometime later I heard our room door open and I can tell that he is abhinav because of his cologne. He went inside the washroom and few minutes later came back and then sleep engulfed me.

I woke up and after my morning daily chores I dropped khushi to her school and then drove off to my office. Today khushi had a function in her school on the occasion of her school's 10th anniversary.

When we left around 7 am abhinav was still asleep and as he asked me to not poke my nose in his matters so I didn't woke him up but as my responsibility I left some breakfast for him.

I reached my cabin and as I was early I went to riva's cabin to meet her. She has not came yet so I waited for her. She came after 15 minutes and was surprised to see me.

"Oh ho dishu! How are you?" she asked while placing her purse on the table. "Good....what about you?" I asked her and she seemed a bit nervous.

"Dishu yesterday I was in grocery store and met deepak sir there. When we came out of it we noticed that it was raining heavily so he offered me a ride and I agreed. When we reached my home he dropped the bomb on me" she was explaining me and I asked being confused "Which bomb?"

"Sutli bomb" she scoffed being irritated and I sheepishly smiled at her then we both burst into laughter. Then after we calmed down I asked her what did he said?

"He told me that he.....he likes m...me" she said and my eyes widened. I immediately hugged her as I know that she also likes him though she didn't said it out loud.

"What did you answered?" I asked her and as soon as she answered me I flicked her on her forehead as she told me that she was surprised from his confession and ran inside her home.

"Ri, why did you do that huh?"

"Dishu Firstly I....I got shocked when he confessed to me and after thinking whole night now also I haven't came to any conclusion. I mean that I do like him but I am scared due to his reputation with women in past" she said and I can totally understand her point of view.