|9|. New Beginning

Disha's POV

I wore a saree and came out of the closet and saw abhinav using his phone while sitting on his bed. I stood in front of mirror and applied vermillion on my hairline.

I used a light makeup and suddenly my eyes met abhinav's from the mirror who was staring at me intently

As soon as our eyes met he quickly got up from the bed and went inside the washroom without saying anything.

I went inside khushi's room and saw khushi was still sleeping while tightly hugging her teddy bear.

"Cupcake, wake up" I said caressing her hair and she smiled in sleep.

"Good Morning Mommy" khushi said and hugged me. I replied her while hugging her back. I will never get tired of listening Mommy from her.

I helped her in taking bath and then dressed her in a pink floral dress. I braided her hair in two ponytails with few bangs on her forehead.

"Thank you Mommy and I love you so so so much" she said while jumping in front of mirror looking at herself.

"I love you too cupcake so so so much" I said and she giggled. I started to tickle her and she was laughing clutching her stomach.

I stopped when I felt presence behind me. I looked at the door and saw abhinav looking at us smiling.

"Papa see mommy dressed me today" khushi said and abhinav came towards us. He kissed her cheeks saying she is looking beautiful.

"Papa won't you kiss mommy? I have seen that kyra's father always kiss her and then her mother" she said to abhinav and I was going to deny when abhinav kissed my right cheek.

My eyes widened and I looked at him shocked from his behaviour but he smirked.

Why did he kissed me? He could have denied khushi. What is wrong with this man? So annoying!! and why the hell am I blushing? Ahh!!

Khushi clapped her hands happily. We heard doorbell and I know that mom and dad must have came.

Shit! I haven't made the breakfast yet.

"I am going to make breakfast. Can you please open the door?" I asked abhinav and he nodded.

I greeted mom and dad and they both hugged me. I started making breakfast and mom and ashi also helped me a little. I made the breakfast and we had it while talking.

Ashi is their cook and khushi's nanny. She is very sweet and loving in nature. I know that I met her today only but khushi told me about how ashi is so loving and caring towards her.

"Beta we are leaving for Jaipur today" Dad said and I asked him why so soon?

"Beta there is some important meeting there but don't worry we will come back soon" Dad told us and we nodded.