"Boruto is my new ray of life":

~First day at the academy~

Mitsuki; 12 years old, was one of the first students in the classroom on the first day.

He sat up on his own in one of the higher seats and was looking quite bored at the lower level.

A few students had arrived too, but none of them were the boy in the picture; and if it wasn't him, then Mitsuki wasn't interested.

Even more students arrived and Mitsuki just sighed; uninterested.

...

Boruto walked in with Sarada; seeming to be in a right mood and conplaining, with Sarada following him from behind with her hands on her hips.

"Come on lay off." Boruto whinned. "Whatever I do before class is my buisness."

"Not if it isn't destruction it isn't." Sarada pested on.

"Maaan, if your mom and my dad never got along!" Boruto covered his ears.

"Hey. Don't change the subject." Sarada was not letting up.

But Boruto started to walk away from her and up the stairs between the seats. He stopped listening: "Yeah yeah yeah-"

But when he looked up to see where he was going, he stopped as someone looked down on him was blocking his way.

It was Mitsuki, and he was smiling down at Boruto.

Boruto raised an eyebrow: "Huh? Who are you?"

"Hello. My name is Mitsuki." Mitsuki greeted.

"Mitsuki, huh?" Boruto repeated.

"And you are Boruto Uzumaki, correct?"

"Oh, um...yes. B-But how do you know me already? It's only the first day of school today."

"Oh, I have my ways."

Boruto sweatdropped as he thought: 'Yeah, like that isn't creepy or anything...'

And that was how Mitsuki and Boruto met...

...

[FlashBack]:

...After Mitsuki had run away from his parent: Orochimaru and the previous creation: Mitsuki, Mitsuki had gotten outside and was looking up at the moon.

He had found a suitcase and when he looked inside it, he saw a picture of a blonde haired boy kid who looked his age.

His hair was like the sun, and when Mitsuki looked up at the moon, the colour of it remained him of his own hair. So maybe he was the moon and this boy was the sun.

Yeah. That made sense, and it cheered Mitsuki up.

He smiled up at the moon.

He made up his mins.

If he was going to follow his own destiny tbat his parent had not made for him, then he would make being by that boy's side his goal.

Yup. That was what he will do...

...

[End of FlashBack]:

...While the first period in the academy was going on; with Shino-Sensei at the front teaching them, and as they all copied notes down, Mitsuki couldn't help but always look across the room at Boruto; who was further down then him.

He smiled to himself.

He already liked Boruto.