"A rival, is he?: 4"

They setted out almost immediately after discussing what they wanted to discuss

They setted out almost immediately after discussing what they wanted to discuss. Once they were out, they all setted towards the destinated village.

Kaito, Hoshi and Hikari were at the front. Konohamaru was at the back. That left Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki in the middle.

Boruto was glad that Mitsuki had FINALLY let him down so he could walk on his own, but the boy still didn't leave  Boruto's side; even an inch.

Boruto was slightly concerned for him. He was more clingier then usual ever since they met Kaito. Was Mitsuki ok?

But Boruto never got to ask, because Sarada ended up nagging at him for a bit about the mission ahead of them and that Boruto MUST listen to what he was told.

"Yeah yeah." Was his grunting response to her.

And soon during their walking, rocks started to show up in the sand and the longer they walked the more they saw.

"This means we are getting closer to the village." Kaito had told the group.

Good. Almost there.

But then something unexpected happened:

Boruto had spotted something and it was up ahead. He watched as a leaf was slowly floating down to the ground.

A leaf? In the desert?

That was the first sign.

Next, half way down, the leaf was cut in half and suddenly he knew.

He stopped and held out a hand: "GUYS! STOP!"

Kaito, Hoshi and Hikari stopped just inches from where the leaf fell and looked behind them at Boruto in question.

Konohamaru stopped behind and tilted his head.

And beside Boruto, both Sarada and Mitsuki stopped and looked his way.

"What is it Boruto?" Sarada had asked.

But she was ignored by Boruto, as Boruto suddenly leaped forward towards where the leaf fell.

And he was right.

A trap!

Boruto tripped over a very thin wire and he fell to the ground and suddenly got wrapped in it which seemed to be growing longer.

Him and everybody else gasped.

They called out his name then and ran up to him.

Kaito then knelt down and tried to untie Boruto.

He touched the wire and gasped: "This is..."

It felt like metal but was as thin....no, thinner then paper.

Kaito frowned in shock.

The sand around them then suddenly started erupting, and then not long after it seemed to seperate and create a hole.

Everybody started falling then.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!-"