"My first mission with Boruto":

Our first mission's news came from Konohamaru; saying that Naruto, the 7th Hokage had assigned them to it

Our first mission's news came from Konohamaru; saying that Naruto, the 7th Hokage had assigned them to it. It was a C ranked mission: Going into the woods and catching some thieves. They accepted it with ease.

Well, both Sarada and Mitsuki did anyway.

Meanwhile, Boruto was looking up at Konohamaru, and complained: "Big bro Konohamaru, why for once can't you tell my dad that we tougher then this and don't need baby missions? We did train to be ninja's anyway."

Konohamaru saw this coming. He knew Boruto well afterall. So he was prepared for this.

He put his hands on his hips: "Boruto, were you not told this in the academy? The ranks of a mission depends on the rank of the ninja. We can't just sent a genin on an S rank mission, you know this."

At this, Boruto just folded his arms and pouted. Yes he knew this, but still. He wasn't happy about it.

But in the end, they all went to the mission.

...

In the woods during the mission; still in the midst of the Leaf Village, Team 7 had ran into the thieves who had stolen money from a house near the hokage's building.

There were about 2 thieves, and it was extremely easy to catch them. Then Konohamaru and Sarada tied them up as Mitsuki stood on standby and Boruto up in a branch.

Whilst tying up the men, Konohamaru was whispering to Sarada: "Hey Sarada, I have a question about Boruto."

"Boruto did you say?" Sarada looked up at her teacher.

Konohamaru nodded, and then said: "He seems more agitable then usual, and less active. Do you know if anything happened?"

Sarada shook her head though, and said: "Um, no sensei, I haven't."

Boruto then called down from the tree now: "If we're done, let's go already." He then was about to jump from the tree, but his foot slipped and he started falling instead: "Wah!?"

Luckily, Mitsuki was on standby and he caught Boruto in his arms gracefully.

He looked into his shocked face then and asked: "Are you okay Boruto?"

Boruto nodded: "Y...Yeah. Thanks Mitsuki."

"Good. I'm glad." Mitsuki nodded back.

Afterwards, Sarada looked up and smirked: "Well..."

Konohamaru just smiled nervously and sweatdropped.

Boruto heard this, looked at them and went bright red.

He suddenly knew exactly what those pervs were thinking about.