"My first sleepover at Boruto's home":

Now Mitsuki has been over at Boruto's house before with Sarada to celebrate Boruto's 13th birthday

Now Mitsuki has been over at Boruto's house before with Sarada to celebrate Boruto's 13th birthday. It was a fun time.

But that was a month ago and Mitsuki hadn't been again. Alone either. So he wondered if he could again this time around.

So turning up randomly one afternoon at the Uzumaki's residence house, Mitsuki knocked on the door.

Hinata was the one to open the door, and she looked surprised when she saw Mitsuki: "Oh."

Mitsuki smiled at her: "Hi. Is Boruto home?"

"Oh um yes he is. What's up? Is he needed?" Hinata looked worried.

"No." Mitsuki reassurred her: "I just wanted to hang out."

"Is that right?"

"Yup."

Hinata smiled then: "Alright."

After, Hinata had gone off and she had called down Boruto to see Mitsuki.

It was then arranged per Mitsuki's wishes that he could sleep over that night.

Mitsuki insisted on sharing Boruto's bed with him.

...

It was evening time just after dinner and everything being cleaned, Boruto decided to play with cards at the table with Mitsuki. They played together for 2 hours and Boruto won most matches.

Afterwards, Boruto had to go and take a shower, so Mitsuki helped water the plants outside with Himawari.

During this, she was humming happily next to Mitsuki, but she eventually looked up at him with a smile and asked: "You really like my big brother, don't you Mitsuki?"

Mitsuki looked her way before closing his eyes and returning her smiled; while nodding: "Yes I do. You're big brother is really something amazing."

"Heehee. Thanks you."

"Mm. He is my sun."

"Your sun?"

"Don't worry about it."

...

Now it was finally time for bed: 10pm at night.

Boruto and Mitsuki were in the same room together; in Boruto's room.

But one other thing, they were both lying in the same bed. But that wasn't quite it.

Mitsuki was clinging onto the boy! Both his arms and legs were wrapped around his body.

At first Boruto protested, but soon Mitsuki was asleep and Boruto just starred at the ceiling red in the face.

He grinned nervously to himself then, and thought: "Getting used to this my ass."

Boruto was soon fast asleep too, and when Hinata took a peek in to check up on them, she smiled warmly.

So sweet.