"Advice from Hinata":

It was the day after the family day holiday; one day event, and everything had calmed down and went back to normal afterwards

It was the day after the family day holiday; one day event, and everything had calmed down and went back to normal afterwards. People back at work and on missions. Some were groaning about it, but they had to do what they had to do to make a living.

Team 7 of course had an easy mission today. A D rank that involved gardening an old ladies home who needed help. Afterwards, they were free. They were free by 2pm in the afternoon.

Boruto went off to play games with Shikadai and Inojin while Sarada went off to train.

Boruto was surprised that Mitsuki didn't ask him to join him or anything, but Mitsuki said that he had something to do. Then he went off.

...

It was a bit of an awkward moment and situation for Mitsuki, but he gained his courage he thought he already had, and he went on over to the Uzumaki's residence house; making sure that Boruto hadn't already gone home.

He wasn't sneaking around rudely, but didn't want Boruto to overhear him talking about something very embarrassing and weird to him.

He walked down the path to the front door, and then he knocked on it and waited for it to be opened.

Were they even home? Hinata or Himawari? Because he knew Boruto amd Naruto wouldn't be.

The door did eventually opened, and Mitsuki looked up to see Hinata and he blinked.

Hinata blinked down at him as well, and then tilted her head and smiled briefly: "Oh, is that you Mitsuki? Are you prehaps looking for Boruto?"

Mitsuki shook his head, and then he said: "Actually, I came to speak to you."

"T...to me?!" This took Hinata by complete surprise, and she pointed to herself.

Mitsuki nodded.

Hinata wasn't sure what to do a first and just stood there thinking. But she eventually just let Mitsuki in.

She led him to the kitchen and sat him down.

Mitsuki went straight to the point: "What should I call you?"

Hinata was in the kitchen making them both a drink, and at this question she looked behind her shoulder and blinked at Mitsuki: "Oh um...H-Hinata is fine."

Mitsuki nodded with a smile at this: "Alright then. Hinata. What would you say if somebody was attracted to your son?"

"Boruto?" Hinata finished off with the drinks and came to the table to sit and talk with him.

Mitsuki nodded and started to sip his drink.

Hinata looked like she was kinda thinking now at this, and she looked slightly up. She was considering the question.

Once she found her answer, she looked back at Mitsuki with a gentle look on her face: "Well for one think I would be happy for that person. Oh, and of course Boruto too as well; because someone thinks of him that way and so highly of him. If it was a good person that is."

Mitsuki listened very carefully to this, and then nodded before asking another question to follow up his previous one: "Then how about if that person was a boy?"

"A boy? Well, it'll be odd, but the same I suppose."

"Ok. What if that person was me?"

Hinata blinked at this latest question.

Mitsuki didn't notice himself, but he had gone a little red in the cheeks.

After sometime then, Hinata's lips went up in a slight smile, and she started speaking once again: "Mitsuki, do you have a crush for my son?"

Mitsuki blinked at this before tilting his head in a questionable manner; and then asked: "What is a crush?"

Hinata was taken back by this. Then she giggled.

Mitsuki wondered what was so funny.

Hinata then said: "A crush is when you have an affection for someone. Someone you want to spend your time and maybe life with later. Think of...um...me and the hokage Naruto."

"So, like a family?" Mitsuki tilted his head.

"No no no. Like, a loved one. Like, more then a friend."

"I see."

"And then, once that happens, you feel even more closer to them and you want to protect them at any cost. Become stronger. Become wiser. Become more confident." Hinata contuined on. (Of course she was talking about her and Naruto.)

Mitsuki just sat there and listened carefully as she went over the list of things about what love felt like.

Surprisingly, it was relaxing.