"A rival is he?":

[Yeah you bet where THIS is going xD

[Yeah you bet where THIS is going xD.]

It took some time for Boruto to recover, and while he was doing so, the medical team with Sakura and Naruto too were thinking of a way to stop Momoshiki from taking control again over Boruto.

They thought of a pill that can help the byukagen to not active. Even though Boruto did not have that kekkei genki, he still had blood of the hyuga, so it was their only hope.

And it worked and if Boruto took it everyday then he should be fine and be able to go on missions again.

Good for him. No more worrying his team.

...

Team 7 had a new mission: Team up with another team from another village, and then go to the neibouring land of the Sand Village and stop the crime that was happening there.

Boruto was excited for this, Sarada was ready for anything, Mitsuki was happy to go on this mission, and of course, Konohamaru was proud of them and would be joining them too.

...

At the village hidden in the desert:

"So, is this where we are supposed to be meeting up with that team?" Boruto asked Konohamaru then.

Konohamaru nodded: "Yup. It is. And hey, don't be so impatient. Just wait quietly."

Boruto pouted at this.

Mitsuki watched Boruto.

Then Sarada suddey called out and pointed: "Hey over there sensei!"

Everybody looked in the direction that Sarada was pointing too and saw a smug looking guy with blue hair walking up to them: "Hi."

"Hey." Konohamaru got straight down to business: "So are you one of the-"

But the ninja had walked straight pass him.

The fuck bro!

The minute he spotted Boruto, he seemed to ignore everyone else and smile straight at the blondie.

When he reached Boruto, he took his hand in both of his and shook his hand: "Hey, aren't you the 7th hokage's son from the leaf village?"

Boruto kind of blushed at this, and didn't know what to do: "U-Uh..."

"It is so nice to meet you: Boruto Uzumaki. My name is Kaito Kamanami and it's a great honour to meet you."

"Um....o-okay..." Boruto adverted his eyes nervously.

What the heck?

Meanwhile, Konohamaru and Sarada had been watching in awe while Mitsuki was giving the new guy cat slit eyes in silence.

Kaito then finally let go of Boruto and winked at him; before turning around to face Konohamaru.

Red in the face still, Boruto looked down at his hand and saw it was covered in white gooey stuff.

He cringed and thought: 'This guy is a little TOO friendly.'