"A camp out on a remote island with Boruto is nice":

Soon, the ship had reached the next island the closest by; thanks to Konoharamu, Boruto and Mitsuki with Ikada stirring the way

Once they got to the habour and got off, Ikada thanked the ninja group while tying up the boat to the habour. Then he was helped by Konoharamu and Sarada to put the old man on his back.

Ikada then smiled up at them: "How about you stay for the night to rest?"

This brought a big smile across Boruto's face: "Really?!" Then he looked up at his sensei: "Big bro can we can we can we?"

Konoharamu looked down at Boruto with an exasperated smile on his face before scratching his cheek with a finger ever so slightly: "Well, I suppose it won't hurt our mission."

"YES!!!"

Sarada at this shook her head at Boruto, but she couldn't help but smile at this herself.

...

Once they gotten the old man to a doctor; and make sure that he was safe and secure then, Ikada led the squad 7 to a nearby house where he asked a woman if they could stay here for tonight.

The lady said yes; which was good.

So they got led inside and showed where to sleep, and the 4 of them got comfortable.

Komoharmu sat cross legged with Sarada as Boruto got to lying down.

"Ah, now this is a night." Boruto smiled as he lay there with his arms behind his head as a double cusion, and he looked up at the ceiling.

"Indeed." Mitsuki nodded. He was suddenly right next to Boruto; shoulder to shoulder. He was lying on his back the same as Boruto was.

"Wah!!?" Boruto cried out and looked at Mitsuki in shock: "Where'd you come from?"

Mitsuki slightly chuckled at this then and he closed his eyes smiling: "Heehee. You ask such silly questions."

Boruto sweatdropped. Of course he had to ask these questions. This....was just not normal.

Ikada then walked to Boruto and Mitsuki and smiled down at them. He asked: "Can I join you two?"

"Ah-" Boruto began.

"Actually-" Mitsuki started.

But Ikada didn't even wait for a response as he lay down on the opposite side of Boruto; opposite Mitsuki, and lay on his back. He smiled up at the ceilling: "Ah. It's like star gazing."

Boruto smiled and said: "Yeah, sure. I guess so."

Meanwhile, Mitsuki had been slowly turning his head towards Ikada with an evil grin.

But then the unexpected happened.

Ikada turned to grin at Mitsuki all smug like.

That ass! He had that nerve.

"As-" ...

...

Is was quite well in the night and everybody was asleep.

Well, everyone except Mitsuki of course; who was looking up at the ceilling silently.

He then glanced at Boruto.

So cute~