"A rival, is he?: 6"

In the end, everyone found eachother underground and soon surfaced back to the top

This time, the village was right in front of them, and they headed straight inside and did what they had to do: Stop the criminal's there.

It was pretty easy as they were quite weak. Or was it the fact that Boruto and everyone were too strong?

Oh well. It didn't matter. As well as completing the mission, they also got their own back for the trap that they set on them.

Then afterwards, the villagers all thanked them and gave them all food as a parting gift.

They could not, not accept them, so they took it all in the end.

Then Kaito stood with Hoshi and Hikari in the sunset and faced Boruto and his teammates with smiles on their faces.

"Well, I guess this is our goodbye for now." Kaito said.

Then Hoshi and Hikari bowed, and both said: "We are happy to have been in your care-"

"Enough with the-"

"-Boruto Uzumaki." Konohamaru was once again interrupted, and he groaned; and slumpered over.

Boruto cringed again at this.

Not again.

Afterwards, Kaito glanced at Boruto and winked again: "Can't wait to see you again the most."

Boruto went red in the cheeks again.

Kaito stepped forward-

Mitsuki outstretched one of his arms and held Kaito back. His eyes were like cat slits again, and he said: "Mine."

Kaito just stopped and shrugged at this: "Fine."

Then him and his teammates made their way away.

The villagers saw them off.

Meanwhile, Konohamaru put his hands on his hips and smiled. He looked down at his team: "We did a great job today team, hey."

Sarada nodded at this: "Yup."

Mitsuki then turned to Boruto and Sarada and Konohamaru watched in curiosity.

"Boruto." Mitsuki smiled.

Boruto glanced his way: "Huh?"

"I always want to keep watch over you."

"Ehh!??" Boruto pulled a scared cringe face then.

What the fuck bro.

Sarada and Konohamaru smiled at this, and sensing eyes on him, Boruto started blushing again.

He adverted his eyes afterwards and pulled his neck into his collar then: "Well um....t-that's up to you I guess..."

Mitsuki chuckled and then thanked Boruto.

Konohamaru and Sarada chuckled themselves.

Then Konohamaru spoke: "Well then, shall we head back then?"

His team nodded and off they went back home.