"Ikada's a pirate???"

Komoharmu looked Ikada up and down with a hand on his hip before finally speaking out: "Are you the only one on this boat Ikada?"

Ikada smiled down at Komoharmu: "Nope. I have the shipwright on here with me too."

"That's great news. Can you take us to him?"

"Sure." Ikada nodded and then left to lead the way...

...The shipwright was an old man with glasses, and right now he was lying in bed asleep. He had beads of sweat going down his face.

Komoharmu looked down at the old man with Boruto and Sarada with concern written on their faces.

"Is he okay?" Sarada asked then.

Ikada's face fell at this as he starred down at the man: "Well, along the way to our next island, he suddenly felt sick, so I had to drive the boat instead. But now we ran out of fuel and the old man is getting worse. I want to get to a doctor right away." Ikada had explained.

"Oh.." Boruto felt sorry for the man.

"Mmm, is that so?" Komoharmu put a thoughtful look on his face as he put a hand to his chin.

Ikada nodded.

Boruto looked up at his sensei: "So big bro, what should we do then?"

"Well," started Komoharmu: "Our mission is to help them, so our top priority is to get them to the next land. So I guess first it's to get this boat moving."

"Without any fuel?"

"Exactly."

Boruto raised an eyebrow at this.

Sarada looked as equally as confused as her teammate did.

"You see," Komoharmu began: "This is my plan. 2 of us will push the boat from underwater whilst another one will stir the boat in the right direction."

"Mm. Sounds fair." Boruto nodded.

Ikada just looked impressed.

Komoharmu then nodded towards Sarada: "Ok, you and me will go underwater to push. We'll each use as many shadow clones as possible. Ikada; since you know how to drive this boat, can you stir?"

Ikada nodded: "You can count on me."

Komoharmu then turned to Boruto and Mitsuki: "You two, stand on guard."

"It'll be my pleassure." Mitsuki nodded and smiled. (He clearly had other intentions, surely with that look.)

Boruto though had other feelings as he pouted up at his sensei: "Komoharmu sensei, I want to help too."

"All the spots are taken Boruto. Besides, we need somebody to guard Ikada while he drives, and the other on the lookout."

Boruto still didn't like this.

But everybody got to work anyway...

...Boruto stood with Mitsuki looking out in the waters. But then Boruto went towards Ikada and watched him drive from behind; before smiling a bit and saying: "Wow. You do know your stuff don't you Ikada?"

"Inpressed?" Ikada turned his head and smiled back at Boruto.

Boruto nodded.

Ikada then added: "I'm a pirate."

"You're a what?"