"A rival, is he?: 5"

Boruto slowly woke up in a daze and with his head pounding

Boruto slowly woke up in a daze and with his head pounding. He was lying on his back, and he also felt a weight on him from the front.

So when he opened up his eyes, he half expected to see one of the group members ontop of him.

He was right. It was Mitsuki; looking down at him with concern on his face, and Boruto went slightly red in the face: "M-Mitsuki?"

At seeing Boruto awake, Mitsuki seemed to smile briefly and relax: "Good. You're awake."

"W-What happened to us?"

"It looked like we have fallen into a trap." Kaito's voice was heard then and both Mitsuki and Boruto looked up to see a smiling Kaito looking down at them.

"K-Kaito?" Boruto mumbled then; before slowly sitting up. Mitsuki held him to make sure he was safe and unhurt.

Kaito put his hands on his hips: "It looks like it is just us three. We got seperated from Hoahi, Hikari, your master Konohamaru and that Uchiha girl."

Mitsuki narrowed his eyes at Kaito: "Her name is Sarada."

"Yeah, got it." Kaito seemed to shrug at this.

Boruto slowly got up then holding the side of his head and groaning. Mitsuki held his shoulders standing up with him.

Boruto looked all around them then and after a good look, he said: "Looks like we're underground."

Kaito nodded at this: "Mhmm. Seems so."

Boruto kissed his teeth then: "Those bastards. They must of known we were coming."

"So now what?" Mitsuki questioned out loud.

Kaito started to take charge then and speak: "How about I go scout about while you two stay put here? Or, Boruto~" He stepped closer to Boruto with a flirt smirk on his face: "Me and you can stay together and get to know eachother while your friend Mitsuki here-"

"Back off!" Mitsuki suddenly hissed like a snake as he gave Kaito the evil cat eyes and stood directly inbetween him and Boruto. He narrowed his eyes then: "You go scout. I'll stay by Boruto. You will not touch him."

Boruto raised an eyebrow at this.

What the?

Kaito blinked at this. But then just shrugged, winked at Boruto; causing him to blush. Then he turned and left.

He was watched until he was out of sight, then Boruto turned to Mitsuki and frowned: "Dude, what was that about? Aren't you being a bit overprotective?"

Mitsuki blinked, and then looked down: "I'm....not sure what this feeling is..."

He then put a hand to his chest.