Part 1

O͓̽utstretched hazel hair, matching pair of eyes that stares of into her computer screen.

Her room is considered very large, filled with stuffed animals on her bed, and a large window by the side, and it is slightly dim. She didn't have any pictures hung in her room, merely posters of horror films she loved, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Candyman, and more.

Gracie Smith, a 17-year-old girl, dressed merely in an oversize vintage band t-shirt as she pulls her knees up to hug them on the chair. Her hair when over her shoulder as she smirks at the screen, eyes showing something mysterious hue in them.

A loud sound coming from her open window caught her attention, it broke her concentration as she stood up to glance at it. She sticks her head out the window. The late-night wind bits her face as a shadow appears just to the left of her, a hand reaches out, grabs her and suddenly a figure is on top of her, forcing her to the ground.

She was met with a handsome smirk above her, "Did I scare ya?"

The one hovering over her is, Billy Loomis. A young, strapping boy of seventeen. Attractive and alluring. A star quarterback/class president type of guy. He sports a smile that could last for days.

"Get off me, Billy. What are you even doing here in my room, it's late." Billy stare right at her eyes, seeing her below him had a feeling buried deep down, emerge. How her chest was moving to her breathing, how her eyes held no once of fear for his sudden visit at near midnight.

"But I like the view right now." He grins and gets up, standing over her, "I just wanted to tell you, you look extremely hot tonight."

Gracie got up from the floor, she didn't miss how when her shirt rode up, Billy was licking his lips when he found her lace underwear peeking out.

She walks up to her desk, and back to her computer as Billy made himself at home. Leaping onto her bed as he fiddles around with her unhealthy amount of stuffed animals.

"As sweet as that is, shouldn't you be saying those things to your girlfriend. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like the idea of you being in my room this late," Gracie bit her lips as she saved her work before twirling her seat to face the intruder.

Billy looked up from playing with a stuffed bunny to her, he had this mischievous smile on, "She wouldn't know unless you tell, and you wouldn't. Right, princess?" Billy got up, stood over her, giving her a wink, and then turned around to walk towards the window.

Gracie sighed, giving him a weak smile as she stood up. "I guess I could, but that would ruin our relationship." Walking to her bed, laying down, her bare legs sticking out for Billy to gawk at as she stretched.

"How did it go?" is the next question asked her, moving her body to face the male as she looks him in the eye. Billy slowly walks to her, his mind giving him the wonders of what could and might happen but he knows Gracie won't easily give in.

"All according to your plan, nothing was missed," Billy reported back, his hand went to play with her hair as Gracie hums in satisfaction. He stopped his movement when the clear sound of footstep that came from below, Gracie glanced at him, awaiting him to leave but clearly, the male wouldn't.

Billy went on with his gawking and playing with her hair as Gracie closed her eyes. Not too worried when the sound of her room door being knocked, knowing it was locked, "Gracie, darling? Are you asleep?"

It was her father; he would check up on her every night before 11. They didn't have a great relationship, so her lack of response to his question is quite normal.

Billy grin, hearing her father continue to talk, his tone changing into pleading for a response from her daughter. He went to hover above Gracie who open her eyes to his movement, her attention was drawn to the stare he was giving to her, lustfully and hungry.

He tested the water first and place a soft lingering kiss on her cheek, seeing that she wasn't pushing him nor showing signs of discomfort. Billy responds like a shark, moving on top of her, his hands everywhere as he presses into her.

"... That's fine, you still don't want to open up. I'll wait for you, goodnight." Gracie stares at her door, focusing on her father's footsteps leaving. She snaps her attention back to Billy when his hand went bold and went under her shirt to caress her underwear.

"Billy, you have to go. Shouldn't you be visiting Sidney by now?" Billy groan, stopping his action, and buried his face in her neck at the reminder of his girlfriend.

"How long do I have to act? At the very least, shouldn't I get my fun here too?" Billy whispers in her ear, his lips brushing against her skin. He went to pull himself slightly to stare into Garcia's eyes.

She grazes his jaw with her soft slender finger, him leaning into her touch, "Just a few more days." Billy nods, his eyes showing her just how much he despises the waiting game but his mind reminds him of his reasoning.

Slowly standing up from her, he moves to the window. Gracie follows after him, knowing he would need some motivation for his task, she gives him a kiss goodnight. Sweet and simple.

"I'll see you at school," Billy had leaned in, hopefully, to deepen the kiss but Gracie had stopped him by placing a hand on his board chest. They shared a genuine smile before he jumps off from his window.