Part 16

T͓̽he sounds of the engine perk up Billy and Gracie's attention, moving up from the bed as she peeks out the window, and sees Gale in frantic starting the news van up. Gracie's smile is back as she turns to Billy with an excited voice, "Gale's here, which means his lover boy is too."

They didn't have to wait long when the sounds of creeping footsteps on the floor from downstairs were easily distracted, "For a cop, he sure does a bad job at being hush," Billy rolled his eyes, he went into the closet where another set of Ghostface costume was ready.

Gracie giggles, filming the male dressing in the Halloween costume and taking a knife from a hidden compartment. Stuart's house was filled with hidden doorways, compartments, and more, which makes it the best place for Gracie's movie.

"Are you going to stay here, love?" Billy asked as he looked over his shoulder at her, his eyes went soft slightly at her huge grin showing her excitement. Gracie laughed softly, "That's the plan," she smiled at her lover boy as she walked towards the door, "Might even join you later."

Billy placed a quick peck on her lips before covering his face with the mask, steadily moving to his new victim, Dewey. Gracie waited for a few seconds, placing around with the camera on her face, she even filmed the panicked Gale from outside who adjudicated her best to drive out of Stuart's household.

Gracie easily got back her excitement seeing Sidney back into the game, who is limping to the driveway toward Dewey's patrol jeep. Quickly yet carefully rushed out the room, as she found a good spot to hide from above, just in time to witness and film Billy stabbing Dewey's back.

Gracie placed herself carefully and hidden so that she could film and narrate each occurrence. The camera pans to Dewey as Sidney runs to him with open arms, happy to find someone to help her in the game but Dewey's body falls forward, slowly, deliberately, hitting the porch hard.

Sidney felt her breath hitch at the sight, the moment she looked up, she screamed from the bottom of her lungs seeing the Ghostface masked. "Now, she should be the new scream queen," Gracie giggles to herself, watching as Sidney jumps back inside the jeep, closing the door, locking it with the serial killer hot on her trail.

Gracie bounced in her step as she carefully heads downstairs, placing the camera where it could witness Sidney's being played and scared from the Ghostface as her eyes roam about for a while finding something.

She turned to her left hand once she spotted the things needed, slowly picking up Dewey's holster and grabbing his gun, she took out a few of its bullets, leaving some with a distance between them, knowing it would be a crucial part of her play.

Gracie glance at the patrol car, Sidney seems to be winning in the fight, sighing out as she quickly took the camera, placing it somewhere else, somewhere where it could film Sidney's action and view, giving a cheeky grin to the screen before disappearing from somewhere the camera can't detect her.

Gracie's heart was pounding hard at her excitement as she had planned for this moment to last her a lifetime, knowing this would be the best memory she'd ever make. Rushing around the house with a lingering of her psychotic laughter, biting her lips so the voice wasn't loud to blow her cover.

Taking out a cellular phone from her pocket, and placed the voice changer to her lips as the rings of Stuart's house phone rang around the house. Gracie peeks with her eyes as Sidney hesitates to pick it up but her curiosity took over her. Sidney yanked it up, yelling, "HELP ME PLEASE! "

There was a still silence before a broken eerie voice spoke out giving Sidney the familiar goosebumps, "Having fun, Sidney?" That simple line Gracie spoke made Sidney falls apart, screaming. Gracie had to hold in her giggles from her sight. "NO!!" Sidney had thrown the phone down, disconnecting the call presenting Gracie's pout although that didn't last long when Stuart's head linger at the back door, gesturing her to let him in.

Gracie went to open the door, imminently her lips were smashed with his, tongue pushed into her mouth causing her to moan. Gracie pushed Stuart's chest, giving some space for her to breathe before giggling out like a middle schooler, "You're late, Stuey." She said sarcastically with a wink. "I'm not the one who's late." He said. "Everyone is simply early."

They had to pull apart when the clear shot of the gun going off caught their attention. Stuart let out the most outstretched grin, his hand going to Gracie's dress pocket, taking out the voice changer. Proffering her a quick lips lock before getting ready to stand for Billy's signal.

Gracie moved in the opposite direction, sneakily taking the camera as she filmed everything in hand, moving along with the drama as she would drastically zoom into Sidney's face. Billy's eyes are on her, unmoving as he smirks for the camera, but Sidney doesn't seem to focus, mostly shocked at the betrayal.

"Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pig's blood in Carrie," Billy sticks his tongue out and slowly licks the blood dried to his face tasting it. Sidney is dumbfounded, slowly, she takes a step back, moving into the dark refines of the kitchen. Billy, lurches forward in a fake-out, baiting her. Sidney takes another step back petrified as her breath becomes harder to take.

Sidney takes another step back, shrinking into the dark kitchen, and continues to back up, moving right into the arms of Stuart. Gracie took this chance to quick her movement, placing herself on the kitchen's counter, camera in hand as she angles it right to capture everything.

Sidney spins around, her mouth open in speechless horror. "Stu, please... Help me..." Stuart stares back at her, eyes wide, lips curled in a subtle smile as he holds a small compact voice changer up to his face. "Surprise, Sidney." His change of voice sounds affected now reminded Sidney of the voice of the killer.

Sidney looks back to Billy, then to Stuart, then to Billy again. It's become all too clear. She stands between them, her mind racing, calculating before she bolts into the living room, letting her feet take control as her mind were still reprocessing. Sidney wanted to put space between her and them, but they had quick reflexes and stand in the entryway, trapping her.

"Where ya going? It's not over yet. We've got some more surprises~" Billy whispered, his voice laced with so much venom and psychotic, that he no longer sounded like Billy Sidney knew. Stuart giggles, jumping up and down as he took a hold of Sidney's back collar dragging her into the kitchen.

Sidney stumbled in her steps, still having some fight in her to run away but Stuart had a much bigger muscle strength that he easily overpowered Sidney. When they reach inside the kitchen, Sidney's eyes fell on Gracie who had a confused innocent look on her face, tilting her head to the side, "What's wrong? Are you- umphf,"

Gracie had asked as her camera pans on the faces, Sidney got out of Stuart's grip and run into Gracie's arm, taking the breath out from her lungs from her impact. "G-Grace, t-they... help me." Sidney had a tight grip on Gracie's arm, looking into her eyes and begging. Gracie smiled, "What are you talking about, Sid. They're Billy and Stu, our friend."

"N-No. T-Their not! Lis-Listen-..." Sidney seems to still believe Gracie as innocent and naive to care as Billy and Stuart swapped weapons unbothered, nor the state of frantic Sidney was in.

Sidney snaps her head to Gracie, trying to get her mind straight that they were facing serial killers but when she did, she finally notices the camera being shoved to her face, recording her. And how Gracie's hazel eyes had a glint of something mentally ill about it, her voice was sweet and honey-like except her face, the same similar one to Billy and Stuart's.