Part 12

"A͓̽re we playing a game tonight?" Gracie smirks, opening her arms out on the bed as the two males above her stare her down with dark eyes. Billy and Stuart shared eye contact as if they were silently planning something through their eyes.

Stuart stock up to you slowly, his gaze was daring her to look away from him and get the consequences. As Gracie's eyes were hypnotized as Stuart moved closer to her, the next thing Gracie knew was that his lips were locked with hers, and his tongue had invaded her mouth. There was nothing more important to her than their lips.

Stuart had moved back slowly which caused Gracie to follow him, yearning not to break their passionate kiss, this performed Gracie to sit straight as she leans into Stuart's body. Billy had found something, to tie her. He quickly grabbed for her belt, and with a swift motion, whipped it to tie her wrist from behind as Gracie was distracted with Stuart.

Billy's hands slowly traveled from her bare thick thigh, up to her loose corset, pulling the string to loosen it more, all that from behind. Gracie's body had tensed as it's been a while, she had this much action happen to her. Her heart tingled with the sensation of what could be happening in the next few seconds.

Stuart had pulled his lips away from Gracie causing her took suck in a breath she was holding, slightly squirming when she felt that she was not able to use her hand properly. "Looks like someone's excited." Stuart taunts her more, cherishing how with his single touch, Gracie seems to be thirsty for more.

Her body was on edge as she was being treated roughly by Billy as he wraps his hand, clasped around her neck, forcing her to look back at him. Gracie is sure, it's going to leave a mark or bruises by how she loses a few of her air supplies. "You can't even use your hands on me right now, can you? You like being manhandled by us, don't ya?" He whispered to her through her ears.

Gracie felt her body going into fireworks, so many things are happening to her every second. Stuart's fingertips were across each of her bare skin and exposed shoulders, and his eyes were like an animal in heat. Billy was harsher, wanting to see wounds and bruises placed on her skin as he whispers dirty slurs in her ears.

"Why don't you tell us, princess. What do you what us to do to you tonight?" Billy asked her, a slight edge to his voice. He was enjoying himself that he could get her to go along with whatever he wanted because he knew her so well.

She was a slut who liked to be dominated. And that was what made her the perfect subject. She was very submissive and that was what they enjoyed about her.

Gracie whimpers in Stuart's kisses, how her body is being squeezed between the two males in the middle of the bed. A feeling of heat from both caused slight dizziness in her mind. "P-Please..." she begged them, "Please, I want more..." she begged for mercy. Stuart had his lips graze along Gracie's jaw, she would feel his grin as his teeth slightly scratch her.

The room was filled with lust and passion, and Stuart and Billy seemed to be the ones driving the train. "Good girl." They both whisper, roughing their action on her body, Billy rode Gracie's skirt up above her waist, "We don't want to destroy this costume, let's keep it on."

Stuart's hands slowly moved up from her waist to her breast, and the smooth fabric of her shirt was pulled down approximately. A moan slips out Gracie's mouth when the touch felt like heaven only for Billy to push her head down on Stuart's clothed crouch. Now on her knees, her ass up to Billy.

Gracie squirmed beneath Billy's harshness. Stuart had a more considerate touch as he caresses her jaw, guiding her mouth to where he wanted it to be, "Open up, babe. Let's see how deep you can take." As Gracie zips open Stuart's pants, she can feel Billy's length being pressed against her inner thigh through his jeans.

Stuart let out a groan when his length come out, hitting Gracie's face who didn't hesitate to lick a trail from the base to the tip. Her body shivered when Billy lowered himself and kissed the wet patches from her panty with his hungry mouth.

As Gracie took all of Stuart in her mouth, gagging silently as Stuart groaned taking a handful of her hair. She felt Billy tug on her panties with his teeth, letting her fully bare underneath. "Ugh, fuck. You are so much better..." Stuart mumbles as he let out deep sharps breath as Gracie moved her head up and down.

Billy had pulled his shirt up, showing off his toned muscles, grinning wickedly as seeing your ass rub against his jean, obviously begging for some action. But he wasn't going to give it easily.

Stuart had shoved Gracie's head lower suddenly, forcing her to take more. He snickers seeing Gracie gag onto his length. "You are doing so great, babe." Stuart's words were nice and praising but his action however is different as he fucked Gracie's face. When Billy had shoved his finger inside her abruptly and rubbed circles around her clit, it caused Gracie to moan out which brought a great vibration to Stuart that he almost came, "Shit..."

Gracie whined, moving her tied arms around, signaling to let her free as she wanted to touch them too but the boys completely ignore her pleads.

Billy had suddenly pulled Gracie up on her knees as she arches her back, a string of saliva connecting from her mouth to Stuart's length which caused his chuckles. "Let's not play anymore, you've been teasing us a lot these past days. We're going hard and rough on you tonight, love, you'll be limping around at the party."

"Mm, I'll be your toy, please, more..." Gracie stuck out her tongue, her face filled with pleasure as her voice cracked begging for the roughness. Stuart and Billy's smirk grew into huge grins, they didn't wait as they fumble Gracie between their chest.

They positioned themselves and without any warning or prep, they slammed hard into Gracia causing her to choke on her moans as they didn't stop even a second with the thrusting. Billy hisses through gritted teeth, his arms wrapped around her neck blocking Gracie's airway.

Stuart has been laughing like a maniac as he thrust deeper into Gracie, leaving trails of licks and hickeys on her exposed collarbone up to her jaw. "F-Fuck, this is the best!"

They get more turned on when seeing Gracie bounce and move to the thrust, whimpering for more and more as her eyes rolled to the back. The tingling sensation that followed everyone added more pleasure and urges drives in their blood.

Gracie started to tremble to feel her high close, Billy bites hard on her shoulder causing a trail of blood to roll down as Stuart hardness his kiss, muffling Gracie's moans.

Feeling Gracie close, the males pounded into her harder without a once break, "You'll take it all right, princess." "She will, that the slut she is, aren't ya?"

With only two thrusts the walls tighten around them, grunting into Gracie's skin as she releases a scream. Billy came first afterward then Stuart, filling Gracie with their seeds until it leaks out onto her bedsheets.

Groaning and huffing out a deep breath, Billy pulls himself out, liking the way how his seed falls out of Gracie while Stuart wanted to stay in for a while. Everyone was covered in sweats from the vigorous sex.

"Fuck, we are having a round two, right?" Stuart looks around at Billy since Gracie seems to be catching her breath still.