Part 2

G͓̽racie dressed in her cheerleader uniform, bright blue as the words were printed in yellow. Her skirt was quite high too much to her displeasure as it brought unwanted attention. With her bags sling on one shoulder.

Her hazel eyes moved at the six police cars, four news vans, flashing cameras, and crowds and crowds of lookie-loos gathered just off-campus.

It was the commotion she had hoped to happen this morning, approaching the school's front, she moves past a policeman standing guard. Her interest peaked, she stops at the first reporter who is the one and only, Gale Weathers, in her thirties. She has a smart face that is overshadowed by a flashy smile and a massive mane of chemically enhanced hair.

"The small town of Bayboro, North Carolina was devastated last night when two young teenagers were found brutally butchered. Authorities have yet to issue a statement but our sources tell us that no arrest has been made and the murderer could strike again..."

Garcia's eye fell on Tatum Riley and Sidney Prescott, walking quietly towards without gaining attention as she overhead Tatum explain to Sidney about the latest murder that happened to Casey and her boyfriend Steve.

She slings her hand over her friends' shoulder, scaring both the girl by her sudden appearance, "What'ca talking about?" Gracie holds a beam in her eyes, as her smile reaches her eyes, portraying to most innocent and naive girl image.

Tatum glance at Sidney who nods in approval at their silent convo t through that glance, "Nothing to worry about, darl! What class you got today?"

Gracie didn't lose character as she rambles about her teachers and schoolwork which each of the two girls sigh in relief, they and not just them, the whole school viewed Gracie as someone so innocent and kind to even kill an ant. Talking about gruesome or inappropriate topics has become a silent agreement in the whole school to never say about it in front of Gracie.

ԅ(≖◡≖ԅ)

Gracie sat behind Sidney in their English class as a frumpy old woman, Mrs. Tate faces her class. Her hands clasped together with a tragic look upon her face, "... a terrible tragedy. An unbearable loss. It's days like today we need prayer in school..."

Both girls were sitting near the rear of the room. The desk beside Sidney sits vacant, belonging to the once alive Casey. Sidney can't take her eyes off it, and Gracie to note of it, carefully perceiving down the expression and body language happening around the girl.

The door opens and a student enters with a slip of paper, he hands it to Mrs. Tate, "Gracie, it appears to be your turn, honey."

Gracie looks up from her book, the look of worry from her classmate and friend didn't go unnoticed, they were worried how she would take in the information of someone's gruesome detailed death.

Having to fake a confused and concerned look that seem so real, she stood up and was carefully led into a room filled to its capacity, with the school principal, the sheriff, and Tatum's brother slash deputy.

Principal Himbry to the chance and showed Gracie to a chair in front of the sheriff, while briefing the girl on what happened in the least possible detail, knowing no one would dare to inform the girl about the death of the students.

"Hi Gracie, how are you today?" The sheriff opens the talk, he opened it slowly from the information he got from the principal, Gracie is the least they should suspect but it's his job to question everyone.

Gracie simply smile at the sheriff, nodding her head as a response, she kept an act.

"We'll be brief Gracie. The police have a few questions they'd like to ask you..." Himbry said who stood beside Gracie as he grazes his finger under her jaw, having her emotion burst into discomfort and urge to snap those fingers.