Part 20

S͓̽tuart took the phone, his eyes glowing as if he wasn't whining in pain before at Billy while he politely with a giggle answered, "Hello." Gracie watched Stuart and Sidney's conversation while Billy creep around, trying to find where Sidney has hidden. "So Stu, what's your motive? Billy's got one. The police are on their way. What are you going to tell them?"

Gracie rubs a circle on Stuart's head causing him to hum in delight, "Peer pressure... I'm way too sensitive." Gracie giggles, taking the phone away from Stuart to press it against her ear, "Hi, Sid. Where'cha hiding?" There was a silence in Sidney's end as if she hesitated to talk with Gracie, the girl was smart and even by opening her mouth, Sidney knew Gracie would have caught on to things prompter than Stuart and Billy.

"... I honestly wouldn't have guessed you to be involved in all this." Sidney softly spoke, her tone laced with disappointment. "I-I get it that you somewhat had a similar story with Billy, but killing-" Sidney was cut off by Gracie's maniac laughter like she heard the stupidest things ever, "Sid, Sid, you got it all wrong. That got nothing to do with all this happening."

Quiet silence, "... Than... What's your motive?" Gracie faked a humming tune, thinking about her words to make Sidney understand her crazed mind, "Let's keep it simple, it's it amazing?" Gracie caught the fumbling going around the other line, smirking to herself as Sidney question her, "What is?"

"Everything I write, everything I imagine, everything I plan... Is becoming real before my eyes." Gracie laugh out, this time the laughter was creepy to Sidney's ears, she was no longer dealing with the sweet Gracie, nor the psychotic Gracie, there was something unstable about this Gracie. "Isn't it amazing people die based on my scenario, my creativeness. It's like producing my own movie, and I get a sense of accomplishment from it."

Sidney didn't know how to respond to that, Gracie licks her lips, grinning before passing the phone to a storming Billy towards her. Gracie watch as he grabs the phone, Billy was completely nutting now, staggering, bleeding, totally insane.

"I'M GONNA RIP YOU UP, BITCH! JUST LIKE YOUR SLUT MOTHER!" Billy hollered at the phone, his chest moving up and down with his rage, Gracie smiled as she plays with Stuart's hair before removing herself off the counter, making Stuart miss her touch. "Gotta find me first, you pansy-assed Mama's boy!"

Billy yelled out throwing the phone that hits directly at Stuart's back making him yell back twice the timbre, "YOU FUCKING THREW THE PHONE AT ME, DICK!" Billy starts ripping the living room up, overturning furniture in a mad fit of rage. Gracie hummed to herself, taking a few knives on hold and in her pockets, seeming to be the only calm one there.

Stuart places the phone in his ears, asking Sidney a question, "Did you really call the cops?" Stuart had a hopeful gleam in his eyes. "You fucking bet I did!" Sidney screams in response making Stuart's lips shiver downwards, "MY MOM AND DAD ARE GONNA BE SO MAD AT MEEEEE."

"The closet, Billy," Gracie spoke so softly that you could barely hear it but she knew even with a hum, she could easily catch the boys' attention. Stuart looks up at Gracie as if she was god for being so smart at picking up Sidney's location while Billy smiles deliriously before heading the way.

As Billy is gone to head to the closet, Gracie took the camera up, recording a quick round of the messy kitchen and living room Billy had caused before pointing at Stuart, "Stuey, can you hold it in for a few more minutes?" Stuart scrunched up his face, chuckling as he nods his head, "Anything for my princess."

Gracie smile, placing a kiss on his head before she disappears from his sight and somewhere in Stuart's house with the camera filming everything. Gracie found a good spot to witness everything with the camera once she roams around for her needed things, which was only a second as she ignores Billy being stabbed with the ends of an umbrella by Sidney, more focused on her task.

She grins when Randy suddenly appeared in the picture, his body drenched in blood. He's alive but barely. Randy manages to stand when a figure comes leaping at him, completely unexpected. It was Stuart barreling into him as they fall back into the living room.

Sidney grabs the gun next to Billy who was out on the floor when she attacked him from the closet and turns to the living room to find Randy and Stuart rolling across the floor in a deadlock, fighting, both seriously injured.

Sidney tries to find aim when a hand grabs a hold of Sidney's ankle, toppling her to the floor, once again she finds Billy on top of her. Randy and Stuart pound at each other, beating and clawing while on Sidney's side, she fights viciously, attacking with everything she's got. Gracie chuckled, not even moving an inch to help, "I guess we could call this an action movie too."

Randy is desperately trying to pry away from Stuart as he attempts to grab hold of the television set. Gracie notices this, "We should end this." Gracie stood up, finding a closer yet hidden place to the fighting scene. Taking the gun, she was searching for before in the many hidden compartments in the house, she accurately aims it at Randy. Pressing the trigger without hesitation, she curses when it misses his head but instead hits his calf.

Randy went limp onto the floor, crying in pain. Gracie walks up to the geek, her appearance shocked Randy to the core, never expected her at all. Gracie blow him a kiss and a wink before throwing Stuart a car key, she didn't need to say much as the boy went to do his task.

Gracie drags Randy deeper into the living room, hiding the boy behind the sofa as she took a knife out. Randy's eyes grew wide shaking his head as he pleads, muttering mercy to Gracie. "Will you be a good boy and keep quiet here?" Randy quickly nods his head, "Ye-" He let out a squirm when Gracie stabs the knife deep into his other non-injured leg.

"I said be quiet." Randy whimpers and nods his head slowly; tears were running down his cheek. Gracie smile, tapping his cheek as she whispers 'good boy,' giving him a kiss on his cheek before she disappears from his sight.