Part 15

G͓̽racie glances up to the ceiling when the sound of Sidney's clear screaming echoes through the air. Gracie chuckled to herself, knowing the game has begun, the clear rambling of footsteps as if a chase was happening upstairs, Sidney's whimpering and broken noise was like heaven in Gracie's ears.

She glances at Randy, Randy continues to watch TV as he is now sloppy drunk, completely involved in the movie on a screen. Thinking all those screaming and noises were coming from the movie itself. They continue to ignore the commotion as Gracie slowly grew bored being tasked to babysit the horror geek.

As she rolled around in her seat, turning upside down on the sofa to entertain herself until Stuart comes after delaying his scare with Sidney. Her eyes caught something gleaming under the Tv screen and softly snicked to herself, it was a hidden camera that 100% belong to Gale.

Gracie found it amusing how Gale had to use dirty tricks to get her information, but highly respected her for it took her this long to find it. Having to pretend that she zones out, closing her eyes as Randy's mumbles can be heard, "No, Jaime. Look behind you! Watch out! Behind you!"

She could sense the new presence in the living room which must be Ghostface Stuart ready, if Randy only followed his own advice, he would see the masked serial killer that stands directly behind him, knife poised. Just when Randy's death is locked, a muffled scream caught their ears, not Randy who's too drunk.

The Ghostface gazed at Gracie who had opened one eye at him, the clear annoyance in those hazel eyes was like crystal as she gesture for him to go after it. It was either Gale or her cameraman, Kenny out there watching through that hidden camera. She slowly closes her eye back as the Ghostface turn away from Randy, leaving him unharmed, moving instead, out the front door due to Gracie's order.

Gracie let out an irritated sigh, this was messing with her perfect master plan and she had a perception this wasn't going to be the solitary trouble to occur soon. She reaches beneath the couch for a remote voice changer, attentive to deceive it from Randy's eyes as she cuddles herself in a ball to hide it well.

"Randy... Randy..." Gracie spoke through the voice changer, it come out distorted, broken, and echoing. Randy suddenly looked at her, his eyes wide as if he was witnessing something that wasn't there, but Gracie's figure looked like she was dead asleep. He took notice of Sidney's yells from upstairs now that he was slightly sober due to fear. "Randy... Wanna play a game?" Randy stood up impatiently at this, his legs wobbling slightly due to the alcoholic intake.

Having watched many horror movies, he knew this was a sign that he was the next victim, glancing at Gracie he mumbles a quick sorry before fleeing out of Stuart's house without hesitation, saving himself first and abandoning Gracie alone. Randy was too much of a coward to face Ghostface and even the possibility of being able to escape. Instead, he made the decision to just run.

Gracie let out a burst of psychotic laughter as she fell onto the ground, it was mixed with Sidney's screaming and help from above, rolling around on the floor as she laughed like a maniac, the sound as loud as a madman, the laughter that was so loud that it reverberated through the walls, her hands scratching at her face as she stared at the camera.

Her eyes are wide open as the corner of her lips reaches up to her eyes. Crawling up to the camera as she seductively licks her lush lips. "Gale... Gale... Gale, you sure like to play dirty." She picked up the camera and clicks her tongue as if a disappointed mother, facing it to her face so that her clear innocent naive image was all an act to be seen. "But... you know I love a challenge." she purred. "Let's make a movie, my movie!"

Gracie flipped the camera, showing it what she sees as she moves around the living room, narrating as if she was filming a movie, a horror serial killer movie. "Oh? She must be out now." Gracie looked around the ceiling, hearing no indication of Sidney's screaming anymore.

She guided the camera upstairs, stopping at the master bedroom as she knocks on the door, her voice sweet, "Is my main character still playing dead?" She giggles at her own word, not really understanding where the fun was but did.

The door opened, revealing Billy, emerging from behind the door, he's blood-soaked and dazed open seeing Gracie. He didn't hesitate nor delay, wrapping his arms around Gracie's waist as he pulled her into a heated kiss, the camera was squeezed between them but caught the sloppiness of the kisses.

Gracie zoomed out the camera to catch the scene as they kissed, smirking at the lens. Billy finally noticing the camera, glares at it, stopping their make-out session, "What is this?" he asked. "I didn't know you'd be filming," he said, his eyes glazed as if he was drunk merely by Gracie's presence.

"I'm just doing an insight, the killer's perspective." Gracie move out of Billy's hold; his growl was taken note of but Gracie was more focused on her new interest in being a cameraman. Filming the inside of the master bedroom, "So this is where all the action happened. How was she?"

Gracie moved the camera, zooming it on Billy's face who scowled at it, not relishing the shortage of attention he was having from Gracie. Gracie giggles, not in a cute way that she always had but something mentally unstable about it now. Plopping on the bed as she bounces slightly, her legs sticking out of the skirt as her chest was more prompt.

"Was she much better, little old virgin Sidney? Or does my body make you more satisfied?" Gracie flirted with Billy, teasingly showing more of her curves, and stuck her tongue out to fake a moan while the camera recorded all his expressions that influence, love, craving, lust, and predator likes.

"You know no one could even get as close to you, love. Your body, touch, kisses are all mine and Stu's. You know we won't hesitate to gut out anyone who dares to do anything to a woman we own." he stated, his fingers going through his hair, in clear frustration wanting to be naked and skin touching with Gracie, but they got a strategy to follow.