Part 14

I͓̽t's getting late and most of the teens leave through the front door, muttering, something about parents and curfew with a displeased tone on their tongues, Gracie found it very amusing. The door hangs open wide as Stuart and Gracie wave the guest off, being the good host, they were.

Sidney moves too close to them, wanting to ask if they have seen Tatum, however, Billy appears in a classic fake scare, scaring Sidney the most as Gracie merely flinches. "Billy? Jesus, you scared me!"

Billy leans against the door frame in a leather jacket and blue jeans, he gave Gracie a long scan of her body, grinning seeing his bite mark clear before moving his attention to Sidney. Stuart smirk eyeing Billy and Sidney as he rubs his chin, "Dude. What are you doing here?" Billy rolled his eyes but respond, "I was hoping Sid and I could talk."

Gracie and Stuart move attention to Sidney now, waiting for her answer to that but the girl seems to be debating with herself, so, Gracie cut in not letting any awkward tension in the house, "If Tatum sees you, she'll draw blood."

"You guys can go up to my parent's room? To talk and... whatever." Stuart giggles to himself and wiggles his eyebrow at Billy, Gracie had to hold the boy's excitement down as she pokes his side, "Subtlety, Stu. Subtlety."

Sidney had finally decided, giving Billy a chance to talk out their misunderstanding. She grabs his hand and leads him up the staircase, Stuart caught Billy giving Gracie a wink before they disappear. As their eyes never left where the couple had escaped, Randy appeared from the kitchen just in time to see Sidney and Billy moving upstairs, "What's Leatherface doing here?"

"He came to make up. Ain't that sweet." Stuart faked a loving heart's eye, feeling proud of his friend for trying to talk things out. Randy was not moving from the door and was looking at both Stuart and Gracie, remembering what had happened during his work hours. Stuart notice this, his dementor changing into a grin but it was warning-filled, "You'll keep shut, won't you?"

Stuart didn't bother waiting for a response, abruptly carrying Gracie upon his shoulder, considerate of her skirt so that she didn't flash anyone but him and Billy

;'༎ຶ ਊ ༎ຶ';

The camera sits on the bookshelf lodged between two knick-knacks, completely inconspicuous. No one has yet to take note of it. Several teens watching the TV, the horror diehards. Stuart and Gracie are seated like before, the girl on his lap as they share a beer together. Stuart had kept glancing up, smirking as he knew what was happening upstairs while Gracie's eyes roam around, feeling watched.

Gracie can feel her eyes dropping with Randy's rambling as he argues with the remaining people in the party, 5 boys and 2 girls, not including Gracie and Stuart. They were quarreling about some actress's breast and virgin survival.

"Only virgins can outsmart the killer in the big chase scene in the end. Don't you know the rules?!" Randy was clearly nowhere near sober as he stood out, beginning his rant on horror survival rules. Stuart had finished their beer, "What rules?" He cuddles closer to Gracie, sinking in her scent.

Randy hits the pause button on the remote and stands in front of the television, explaining. "There are certain rules that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. For instance: 1. You can never have sex." Imminently the boys boos and threw popcorn at Randy, Gracie couldn't help but laugh at the reaction given, "The minute you get a little nookie... you're as good as gone. Sex always equals death."

No one could deny that, most horror movie couples that do the deed always end up dead. "2. Never drink or do drugs. The sin factors. It's an extension of number one." Everyone cheers, raising their beer cans and bottles into the air.

Randy did too as he hold his can up to clash with the boys. He was done with talking for the moment, before reopening his mouth, his eyes barely could open by his drunkenness, "And 3. Never, ever, ever, under any circumstances, say "I'll be right back."

Gracie can feel Stuart tapping her thigh, asking her to stand up. She obliged, her skirt flying behind her as she stood up while Stuart asked Randy, "Wanna another beer?" He pointed to the clear empty can in Randy's hand.

Randy nodded as he turned to where Stuart who had dramatically shaken his hand up, "I'll be right back." Everybody "ooooh" as he disappears into the kitchen, Gracie giggles before plopping back into the seat, her bare legs sticking out causing most boys to drool over it.

"There he goes folks... a dead man. Wave bye-bye." Randy wobbles slightly on his feet before pressing play on the movie and slamming on the middle of the couch causing the boys to groan at his impact and weight.

Scary music fills the room, it's been a good few minutes, Stuart has yet to come back however no one notices. The party is reduced to the diehards in front of the television, no more females could be seen, merely Gracie, and her presence is enough to fill the boys. Randy pointed at the Tv, "Look, here comes the obligatory tit shot." "Finally!" Gracie snickers how desperate the boys were by the shot and not on the story plot.

Gracie glanced up, the living room was directly under the master bedroom, where Sidney and Billy should be doing the dirty. Back in the living room, the horror fest continues when the phone rings. Everyone ignores it, not wanting to bother and move but it rings again. Finally, Randy grabs the receiver from the side table.

"Hello? Yeah... HOLY SHIT!" Randy, freaked, abandons the phone to the ground, finds the TV remote, and pauses the movie, the others protest with sentences like "Hey, put it back... " and "Come on, man, I'm missing the good part!" and "What's going on?" Gracie, however, acted concerned.

"Listen up. They found Principal Himbry dead. He was gutted and hung from the goal post on the football field." This stills everyone in the room. Complete silence as the news sinks in. On different faces, a moment of devastation, disbelief. And then: "So what are we waiting for?" "Let's get over there before they pry him down."

Gracie secretly smirks as in seconds, the room is empty as everyone bolts for the door, hooting, and hollering. Leaving Randy, near drunk, alone in the living room with Gracie who didn't even move an inch. Randy glance at Gracie, "Want to return to the movie?" Gracie sweetly smiles at him, a smile that captures his heart easily, "Yeah, we were just getting to the good part."