Part 11

W͓̽hen they reach home, Gracie ignores the call of the woman in the house and a childish chuckle in the living room. Heading straight to her bedroom. She changed clothes, into something more comfortable. She didn't have to worry about being late for the party, her house and Stuart were a good 20 minutes in the car.

Gracie plugged on her computer, her hazel eyes scanning over the screen, zoning out in the words for a while before typing repeatedly on the keyboards. After a couple of minutes of writing, she stopped and looked at the screen. It showed what she had typed and the words were read, bold and the choices of words would fear anyone.

Saving her work as she glances at the clock, that party was going to start late so she would have time to rest for now. She logged off and shut her computer down, the house suddenly silent as she lay down on her bed. She closed her eyes, smiling at the fact they were finally alone. She turned to the side, her hand gently caressing the top of her head.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she drifted into sleep.

When Gracie had woken up by an annoying ringing sound, she notices how the sun no longer shuns outside her window. Groaning as she flaps her arms around hoping to find the cause of the sound but it was no use.

Cursing under her breath as she went to her nightstand, the moment she turned the lamp's light on she was met face to face with the ghost mask. Scaring her awake, she flinches and threw a pillow at it but missed miserably.

A soft thud followed as the pillow hit the wall and fell to the floor. The person had let out a deep chuckle as he unleash the ghost mask on his face, revealing to only be Stuart who stuck his tongue out at her. A small smile on his lips as he got off the floor and stood up, "I told you she would be asleep."

Gracie glare as her eyes follows Stuart moment in her room that stop at Billy who was seated on her desk with the alarm clock blaring out in his hand. Gracie groans, taking another pillow to throw at the boy's head. The pillow didn't even get past his nose as Billy flicked his hand to block it.

"What are you both doing here? Don't you got a party to host?" Gracie gave up the throwing, knowing her aim was off as she lay back on her bed, the lamp on her nightstand seems to be the only thing lighting her room up.

"We know you too well, princess. If we didn't wake you up, you're going to miss your biggest part of the plan." Stuart takes a step closer to Gracie as he winks down at her.

"Plus, we wanna see what your costume your wearing for tonight." Billy then looks to the clock, "It's already nine eight o'clock and the party starts in 30 minutes, love." He looks at Gracie again, "So you're gonna have to change quickly."

Gracie rolled her eyes but stood up from the bed, the boys' eyes her every moment to the clothes she was wearing, noticing the tight white top she was wearing along with the grey pants. "Fine. I will be right out." She then walked past them going to her bathroom, and locking the door.

Billy and Stuart took this as a chance to roam around her room as they waited for her. Billy was now reading through her desk as he opened a few drawers, looking at the contents they held. Stuart on the other hand was now in the closet, he opened up the doors holding out his hand to pull out a red vest, he held over his chest.

"What are you wearing tonight?" Stuart asked as he watched Billy through the corner of his eye, his hand now on the door. Billy was now at the window as he stood up, looking down at the street, "I don't care what I'm wearing." When Billy turned around, he could see Stuart's attention was now on the stuffed animals on her bed.

The two boys didn't have to wait long when Gracie walked out of her bathroom dressed as a Saloon girl. Her top was a tight red shirt with a white long-sleeved shirt that fell off her shoulder. She had on a black corset that pushed her breast up to gawk at more. She had a white frail skirt that reach her mid-thigh as the back trailed out to the floor.

Her bare leg was out, showing her skin tone. With some black heels and accessories to decorate herself. Her hair is tied up messily and her make-up too as her red lipstick was smudged. Gracie walked out of the bathroom, her hand behind her back to tie her corset properly not noticing how there were two people drooling over her costume.

"Give me a second, the corset is loose." She said as she walked past the two boys, her eyes darting to each of their eyes as she walked to her mirror. "What?" She asked as she looked at herself in the mirror. The boys' eyes were now on her ass as she adjusted the corset.

Billy looks at Stuart seeing the boy's mouth open as he ogles at Gracie's appearance, he decided to speak up, "Are you wearing any pants under that?" He asked as he pointed at her white skirt and bare front.

Gracie had a confused look, turning around to show her front to them, "No, it was uncomfortable with the corset, plus, a Saloon girl doesn't wear anything under if I'm not mistaken." Gracie shrugged and even pulled up her front skirt slightly so that Billy and Stuart were able to make out her lace red panty underneath.

Billy felt his eyes twitch, not being able to hold his urges anymore, "Let me help you with that." He walked up to Gracie, directing her to face the mirror as he took the string of her corset.

Gracie was expecting him to tighten the clothing but Billy untied the string, gently lowering her corset down, as he gently made her chest bounce free from the corset. "Now you can have some fun." He said, whispering seductively in her ears.

Gracie didn't get a say when Stuart suddenly picked her up and threw her on her bed, bouncing slightly on the mattress. Two boys had their eyes on her, like a predator seeing its first prey in years. Her body was on display for them to see.

How her skirt had ridden up, her corset now more loosens showed more of her breast to them. Her legs were spread out as she stared back at them, her eyes flicking from each of them, her once confused eyes were now filled with lust and desire. Missing their touch as it's been a while. "Are we playing a game tonight?"