Part 4

I͓̽t's later in the day, the school has ended.

Gracie is in her room, standing in front of her full-body mirror, still in her cheerleader uniform. She has a smile on her face and turned to her left side with her hands on the mirror, admiring herself. She turns back to her right side to admire the beauty of her body.

She turns around with her back on the mirror now to face two grown males on her bed, Stuart and Billy. With her hands on her hip as she gave them a questioning look.

Billy had a polaroid camera that he found in the room and would randomly take pictures of Gracie while Stuart stick with complimenting the girl with every word he knows in his dictionary.

"I like how you have your hips caving in at the bottom, babe," Billy spoke, taking another picture of Garcia's frown as the flash lit the room more.

"Well, I like how you have an amazing pair of tits," Stuart shamelessly spoke, howling when Billy showed a picture, he took of Gracie from behind showing her figure more in the cheerleader outfit.

Gracie rolled her eyes, "Thank you, but I wasn't asking for compliments, you both have girlfriends and should act like it." The boys didn't bother to answer as they were busy with the picture, Gracie went to her phone when it's ringing bare to her ears.

Seeing it was from Tatum, she answered the girl and was greeted by her high voice, "Are you free until Sunday?"

Gracie faked a humming in thought as she walks over to throw a stuffed bear at Stuart and Billy and hit them both, "What's up?" she asked with a little grin on her face as she turned her back on them as she walked over back to the mirror.

"Sidney is having a sleepover at my place, it's not complete without my girl." Gracie notices Stuart standing up from the bed through the mirror, caging her in his arm from behind as Gracie continues to speak with his girlfriend, "Is she okay? Has the police and press got to her?"

Gracie almost lost focus when Stuart begin kissing her bare neck, his hands roaming around her waist and hip as if drowning in her curves and scent. The sound of the camera's clicking was louder since Billy had stood beside them, taking pictures of the scene.

Wanting to join the action after a good 3 or 4 pictures, Billy placed the camera on Garcia's desk before trapping her between him and Stuart. His hand went up to clutch her jaw as she made eye contact with him. "Grace? You there?"

The sound of his girlfriend through the phone didn't even fear Stuart being caught feeling another girl. "Ye-" Gracie wasn't able to complete a word when Stuart, moved her jaw over her shoulder to him, he had smashed their lips together.

Gracie had to hold in the urge to moan, Billy is leaving behind as many marks as possible on her neck and collarbone, Stuart hungrily kissing her in rough action while his hand had a firm grip on her jaw.

"She said it's bringing back past memories with all the chaos, she needs some comfort right now. I'll pick you up after practice?"

She had to force Stuart away from her face for a second and whine at Billy when he wanted his turn too. Giving back her attention to Tatum's question. Billy's low growl and Stuart's snickers didn't go blind to her, "Yah, I'll see you later."

Gracie walked away from being more squeezed by the males, earning a whine from Stuart.

"A new task, I got to go to this sleepover with Sid and Tan," Gracie spoke as she went around her room in reach for a bag, Billy had groaned as he snaps his neck to each side, Stuart being kind to help her with her finding.

"That sounds like the most boring thing ever. You could stay and we can have so much more fun," Billy said, he moved to the pictures on the desk, sneaking a few he liked into his jean pockets.

"I agree with Billy. You know they just going to gossip about this stupid case and boys." Stuart spoke next but his hand went through Garcia's closet and picked out some of her underwear to pack. He would sometimes teasingly wiggle his eyebrow at Gracie when the undergarment was too revealing or sexy.

Stuart even slings one of her black G-string laces to Billy who smirked and sneaks them into his back pocket, all that happened behind Garcia's back.

"As much as I agree with you both, we got to stick to the plan," Gracie in her arms carrying a change of clothes, toothbrush, and make-up. "Which means you two should get going. You got someone to scare, remember?"

Gracie took the bag from Stuart, frowning into her closet when she notices a few missing undergarments but Stuart had whilst off to Billy's side who's by the bedroom window already.

Plopping down everything into the bag before moving to the boys for a farewell. Stuart started whining, "But's it's no fun without you! Last time, Billy was being mean!"

Billy rolled his eyes as he stabbed Stuart's side with his elbow, "Then you need to learn to grow up and get your head straight."

Gracie got between them before they bicker more, her hand on both of their chests, "What if I promised a movie marathon, just horror and you would have my all attention."

Stuart and Billy stare at each other, both were having a debate silently through their eyes, the first spoke out, "But that's a tradition every Wednesday!" Billy nods his head, agreeing with his friend.

Gracie pouted, the two were being really stubborn because they had to cancel today's time with her for a sleepover. Then something clicked in her mind as she went to her desk's drawing, extracting out two polaroid photographs.

Billy and Stuart rose a confused look before their eyes fell on the picture, imminently drooling at the sight. In the picture, Gracie was fully naked and showing off her assent, Stuart had his mouth gaping while Billy swallowed hard.

"I'll give you this if you promise me a good scare with Sid~" Gracie teasingly swings the photo in her hand, savoring how captivated the boys were as their eyes never left the photo.

"DEAL!" Stuart hastily snatches one of the photos from Gracie before jumping out the window and sliding down the roof to reach to a tree. Getting pumped now to do the scare, you could see him running out in the street with a stupid grin on.

Gracie look at Billy as he was only left, the male scowled at her but grasped the photo when she playfully waves it in front of his face. "You are such a tease," Billy point an accusing finger at her before jumping out the window also, his ears catching her cute giggles as she shouted a goodbye to the boys.