Part 3

S͓̽tudents sit at outdoor tables eating lunch.

Crowded around the water fountain is the "gang". This consists of Sidney and her boyfriend, Billy, along with Tatum. Next to Tatum, sits her boyfriend, Stuart, with his arm draped across her back.

He's a Billy wannabe. Almost the jock, almost handsome, almost cool. He tries way too hard and anyone can see it. However, it's still shocking to some, at how joint to hip the two were, you wouldn't find the other alone without each other.

The moment Gracie walk up to the group, being the late one due to her having cheerleader practice to attend, she was imminently pulled into her crushing hug by Stuart as he twirls them around. Pulling her to sit on his lap, earning her to feel something more under her.

"How's my favorite girl! ~~ You look so beautiful! ~~". Stuart said into her hair, Gracie could feel the eyes on her, "Thanks for the compliment." she said softly to Stuart.

She took a glimpse at Tatum wondering about her reaction to her boyfriend praising another, but the girl wasn't bothering since it was Gracie who wouldn't even think about harming her friend's relationship.

As the group did small talks, Gracie would purposely move around on Stuart's lap who was biting his lips roughly. Billy notice this as he had an amused smirk, leaning up against his elbow as he secretly took video of it.

Gracie would lean over to pretend to be interested in the conversation, earning a chance for Stuart to look down at how she was grinning at him. He would sometimes glance at Billy's phone that was recording and make a goofy face, purposely moving his hips up to match Gracie's.

Stuart had his hands around her hips, he wanted to make more frictions but someone had to ruin his and Billy's fun.

"Right, Grace I bought lunch for you." Randy spoke up. A tall and gangly kid with no such Billy-like aspirations. A witty jokester who elevates geek to coolness. He was the definition of a third wheel in this gang.

Don't take it wrong, Gracie could count as the wheeler too due to not having a relationship but with Billy and Stuart around, it's their girlfriends that would feel like a wheeler, not that they would say since Gracie is too innocent and naive to notice the extra attention on her.

He was now glancing weirdly at stuart face but before he could question it Gracie stood up, with Stuart quickly covering his lower region with his bag as he watch she take a seat beside Randy.

"Thank you," Gracie had an innocent look, thanking the blushing boy while Stuart and Billy rolled their eyes. Stuart who had begun pleaded to Tatum to change seats with him so he could be beside Gracie. Billy leans on Sidney's shoulder to have a better look at Gracie, missing her from last night.

The topic gradually changes to the questions asked by the sheriff. Gracie wasn't paying much care to it as her focus was on Stuart serving her some food and snack from his plate.

She only focused when Stuart had asked Billy, "Did he ask you if you hunted?" Billy nodded his head and spoke a similar question back to him to which he got the same response.

"Hunt? Why would they ask you if you like to hunt?-" Gracie rose an eyebrow at Tatum's question as she chew on a small piece of bread, "Because their bodies were gutted." Evidently, Gracie opens her mouth, letting the bread fall out, no longer feeling the urge to eat thanks to Randy.

Billy frowns at the male before him before rolling his eyes, "Thanks, Randy."

"They didn't ask me if I liked to hunt." Tatum pouted as if disappointed for not being asked such a mere question.

"Because there's no way a girl could have killed them- Ow." Gracie had flicked Stuart's forehead, feeling offended by the comment and Tatum approved her action before speaking up, "Thank you, Grace. That is so sexist. The killer could easily be female... Basic instinct."

"That was an ice pick... not exactly the same." "Yeah, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. Takes a man to do something like that."

Gracie was no longer focusing on them; her head moved to the side and fell on Billy's cold piercing brown eyes staring back at hers. His eyes easily told Gracie the yearning desire he has for her, enduring deep in his heart She smirks back sneakily, enjoying the fight Billy is having with himself and the jealousy of how easy Stuart gets to act due to his personality.

She moved her eyes to Sidney, being observant, she knows the peering question in her mind.

Decided to keep her innocent act, her slit eyes that were like a snake eyeing its prey turned around and bright like an inexperienced doe. Billy grin, always enjoying how easily the girl splits her personality.

In quiet, almost to herself, Gracie asked, "How do you gut someone?" Her tone held confusion as she tries to visualize the scene. Each eye turns to her, dead silent on how to answer this question to someone like Gracie. Even Randy seems to hesitate to speak when Gracie gleams her hazel eyes at his.

Stuart smirked, holding the urge to laugh, sensing the act from Gracie, he pulled her closer to him by her waist, "You take a knife and slit from the groin to the sternum." He was even kind enough to demonstrate the action.

Sidney shivers down to her soul while Gracie continues to be confused as she frowns and repeated Stuart's gesture. The whole table rolls its eyes at Stuart.

Billy rolled his eyes, acting like a kind boyfriend as he smoothed down Sidney, "It's called tact, you fuckrag." Stuart apologizes before pouting in Garcia's arm who laughed as she caresses his hair, giving him the wanted attention.

"Remember in JAWS when they caught the wrong shark at first and Richard Dreyfuss cut it open to look for body parts and all they found was a license plate and all this white milky goo." Stuart leans over and socks Randy in the arm, "You heard Billy, shut the fuck up."

While Stuart when back to cuddle Gracie, ignoring his girlfriend who is seeking some awareness. "Hey, Stu? Didn't you use to date Casey?" Stuart's taken back, a little off guard by Sidney's question.

"For about two seconds." He keeps glancing between Billy and Gracie and not Tatum to which Sidney notices. "Before she dumps him for Steve." Randy butted in close to Tatum, making sure his words went through the girl's brain.

Tatum turns to Stuart, surprised. "I thought you dumped her for me!"

"I did! He's full of shit." Stuart glared at Randy, having to force himself to cuddle Tatum now as the male won't shut up once more, "And are the police aware you dated the victim?"

Feeling offended, Stuart pouted like a child with a scanty annoyance in his tone, "What are you saying? That I like killed her or something?" Randy scoffed, shaking his thoughts about Stuart, "It would certainly improve your high school Q."

Gracie let out a sigh, this has turn into a slight argument between the three when Tatum backed up her boyfriend, Randy non-stop percussion and Stuart butted in with his jokes and offensive actions.