Part 13

W͓̽hen Gracie arrived at the Halloween party, it was already packed with a few high schoolers, it was no surprise as Stuart always delivers the most immeasurable party. Music blared from every corner of the house, laughter rang from every room, and drinks and balloons floated by in a gala of Halloween fun and celebration.

Stuart's house which sits alone in a clearing, big and ominous with no neighbors in sight at most would be Gracie's house but that's a long way through the foot. A huge old home just ripe for a night of fun and terror.

Gracie walked in her Halloween costume, imminently gaining attention and drooling aim to her figure but she said no such attention to them. Some were in frenzy seeing a clear bruise bite mark on her shoulder and one, two deep HICKIES spotted. Gracie had covered the most, only letting the two appear to please Stuart and Billy.

She enters a big room with teenagers sprinkled throughout, smoking, drinking, and cutting up. A stereo gust music while the TV airs around-the-clock killer coverage.

She walked to the center of the kitchen and the crowd parted to make her way to the drink aisle. She grabbed a bottle of beer and moved to place herself on the table where she sat with her drink watching as the events played out. She downed her drink and looked around, searching for familiar faces, and that was when Tatum's voice overpowered the music, "Caterer's here!"

Tatum and Sidney enter with groceries. Various fellows greet them. The girls carry bags through a hallway that opens up onto an enormous kitchen. Tatum greeted Gracie first, pulling her into a hug, "Damn, with this costume, I'm doubting your innocence here. Those marks look so real." she joked as she grazes a finger against Gracie's love bites and teeth mark on her shoulder, Gracie had to hold in her whimper as those marks still hurt.

Sidney looked up at Gracie and the two locked eyes and smiled. Gracie took note of the lack of costume Sidney had on, just her daily outfit she would find on her always, while Tatum had put on an effort, dressed up as a vampire, a classic Halloween costume.

Stuart and some guys come into the kitchen, leaning over the sink drinking beer from a funnel. "That's mature." Tatum rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's action while Gracie giggle at the sight when one of the guys choked on the drink. "Where have you guys been? We had to start without you." Stuart walked over to them, tending to peck Gracie's forehead and then Tatum's lips.

Sidney, Stuart, and Tatum move about the kitchen, preparing a junk food feast. While Gracie focused her eyes on the microwave where the popcorns were popping. Other teens protrude in and out of the kitchen, no one staying longer than needed. Randy appears amongst them as he carries an armful of videos, "I thought we'd make it a blockbuster night!" he declared as he lets the videos splatter across the kitchen counter beside Gracie who dives into the collections.

"I thought everything was checked out," Stuart said as he grabbed one of the bags of popcorn, trying to get a piece for Gracie. "I had 'em hid in the foreign section." Randy replies, Sidney frowned as she eyes the collection of videos, "The Fog, Terror Train, Prom Night. How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all these movies?" she asked.

Gracie had been watching Sidney's reaction to the videos, she laughed slightly, "They say, she's the scream queen." while holding the popcorn bowl, Stuart had cut in for a better explanation, "With that set of lungs-she should be."

Gracie had nudged his ribs causing Stuart to chuckle jokingly at her while Tatum rolled her eyes, whispering to Sidney but everyone caught it, "Tits."

After a few minutes, everyone is gathered in the living room as Randy host the chosen movie choice through majority votes, "How many more Evil Dead's?.. How many for Hellraiser's?" The party is going strong, twenty or maybe fifteen people stand, sit, and lean. Some crowd around the floor in front of the television.

Gracie had taken a seat on the single sofa to herself, drowning in her beer bottle as she would sometimes flirt back with the boys who dare to approach her. There was some bickering happening with choosing the movie until the sound of the doorbell went off. Stuart had rolled off the couch to get the visitor after he whispers to Tatum, "Tatum get me a beer. They're in the fridge in the garage."

Tatum complain to Sidney who was beside her on the long couch, about being the slave given orders around by Stuart to which she only got a chuckle from her friend. Stuart wasn't gone long as he came back pretty quick, "Hey, guess who's here? It's that chick from the inside story." They all look up the hallway to see Dewey and Gale standing in the foyer.

Gracie moved her attention from a boy she was playing with in the foyer, her eyes were scanning down Gale and Dewey carefully as this wasn't part of her plan and she could sense something up the sleeve of the older woman. As Tatum and Dewey argue about Gale's presence, it was clear how Dewey was falling for the news reporter.

Stuart had moved over to Gracie, seeing Tatum had left for the beer and everyone's eyes on Gale who is now the center of the attention. Stuart picked Gracie up, plopping himself on the single sofa with Gracie on his lap. "You want me to shoot them out?" Stuart whispered to Gracie's ears who never left her eyes from Gale.

"No, this seems pretty interesting." Gracie chuckled, taking a sip of her beer before passing them to Stuart knowing he would want some. Gale and Dewey didn't stay long which Sidney was very thankful for. Stuart had then continued to watch Gracie as she tried to be coy with his advance and at times he was in control of her movements, making her blush and laugh. They kept careful watchful eyes, especially Sidney who's now looking for her friend, Tatum.