Chapter 12

Sliding my bow off my shoulder, I let it hit the ground. Sneaking my knife into the side of my pants during that process. Hoping the guy wouldn't take notice. Thankfully he was to stupid too, and I got away with it. Or we'd be weaponless.

"Turn around." He grabbed hold of my shoulder spinning me. My ears catching a low growl from Daryl, who was still standing behind me. I'm sure he would have tried something if the guy didn't have a gun to my back. "To the ground!" He shouted and shoved my back, sending me straight into the dirt.

With my chest pressed into the dirt and leaf cover ground, I panned the woods. Looking if anyone else was close by. After a few seconds I noticed a figure moving in the back drop of the trees.

It was Andrea she had her gun positioned up, getting ready to shoot. But there wasn't anyway she could kill him with out hurting one of us.

Listening to the guy as he hog tied Daryl back up, I took this opportunity to try to communicate with Andrea.

Giving my head a shake, I noticed she dropped her gun down, her eyes focusing on me. Slowly I moved a finger against my lips telling her to stay quiet. Cause if she got caught, no one would have any idea where we were.

Squinting I watched as her lips formed a couple of words over and over again. 'Go get help' was what I concluded, after all I wasn't trained in lip reading. It would be easier with morse code but I highly doubt anyone would understand the gestures.

Giving my head a simple nod, I watched as she backed up into the woods. Letting the darkness of the trees hide her body.

"Come on sweet thing, the boss man will sure like you." He chuckled as he grabbed hold of my wrists tying them tight behind my back. Before letting me go he let his hand fall on my ass, slapping it.

I didn't say anything trying to keep calm, I didn't want to upset this guy. He had control.....

Lifting me to my feet he walked me out of the clearing, a couple of feet later we were staring at his jeep. Daryl was already sitting in the back, struggling.

"Get in." Opening the door of the jeep he shoved me in against Daryl. Slamming it closed once again, when I was securely inside.

Scowling I watched as the guy slid through the window and into the drivers seat. His hands turning the key, making the engine come to life.

Daryl and I sat there quietly taking in the surroundings that we were passing us by. If we needed to escape, we would need to know the way back to the clearing. If we couldn't find it, I highly doubt that we'd find the prison again.

"Martinez to base." Lifting my head I heard the guy driving, talk into a walkie-talkie. "I got two more prisoners."

Prisoners? I suppose I should be more concerned then I am, but its not my first time dealing with psychos. I'm just lucky they consider us dangerous, it gives us the upper hand in this situation. Cause they won't know how to approach us.

"Had." Hearing Daryl's voice I turned to look at him. His voice was quiet and low, trying not to draw notice to us.

"What?" I whispered, my eyes searching his hardened face for even the slightest hint of a plan.

"We're gonna get outta this." A small smile pulled at his lips, trying to reassure me that everything was ok. Despite it being the totally opposite. Nothing was ok, and really we'd be lucky if they didn't just shoot us.

"I know." I mouthed. My head leaning down onto his shoulder. Thinking.

The drive was fairly short, maybe twenty minutes from the small clearing the guys were taken from. This Martinez guy rambling on his radio most of the time, not giving a thought to the two people in the back.