14. Eye contact is the key

Dante

I check the time on my phone as I sit on Diana's couch.

Eleven seventeen.

I had gotten here at ten forty-five. Fiona opened the door and told me Diana was getting ready and to sit on the couch. Now I'm still waiting as Fiona sits next to me on her phone.

"So Fiona, How long do you think your mama gonna be?"

She shrugs, "Don't know. Go ask her."

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I see.

I get up and go to Diana's room. I check around and see her in the bathroom. I stand behind her as she puts earrings on. She looks at me through the mirror and rolls her eyes.

"You can't just walk into my room without knocking. What if I was naked?"

"Then we definitely wouldn't be talking right now."

She rolls her eyes again. "What makes you think I want to sleep with someone like you, anyway?"

I move forward, bending her over a little on the bathroom counter as I breathe down her neck and whisper, "You wouldn't want to me to fuck you, Diana?" I bend her further, my dick slightly pressing against her ass and her breathing becomes heavier as I speak, "Someone as strong, dominant, as pleasing as me?"

She stares at me through the mirror for a second before closing her eyes, sighing and opening them again.

She pushes me off. "No, I wouldn't want someone as annoying, cocky and nonchalant as you to fuck me, Dante."

I step back as she regains her balance. "I'm not nonchalant. You just care too much."

"Not true."

"Agree to disagree. Fiona and I will be in the car." I reply and step out of the bathroom as if our little exchange never happened.

It isn't long before Diana is done. By then Fiona and I had been sitting in the car for about five minutes. I run my eyes up and down her as she walks to the passenger's seat. Wearing light blue jeans, a red plain tee shirt, and matching red and white Nikes. Her hair falling past her shoulders, nearly brushed out. It was a simple outfit, but she looked gorgeous.

How can one simple outfit have me thinking about doing unspeakable things to her?

"Stop staring at me like that. Perv." She says as she gets in the car.

"I have a problem with staring at things I want to eat when I'm hungry, my bad." I replied, starting the car and begin driving.

Her mouth goes agape in shock at my reply. "You seriously don't think before you say anything, do you?" She asks after a moment, shaking her head.

I glance back at Fiona for a second, who is still on her phone, before turning down the street.

"Fiona, isn't your mom sexy?"

"Mama is beautiful." She responds and I nod in agreement.

I see Diana staring at me from the side of my eye as I drive. I use one hand to switch to turn the air conditioner as one is on the steering wheel.

"If you're trying to compliment your way into getting me to do something for you, just spill it alright."

I glance at her, slightly offended.

"You just couldn't accept the compliment could you, Diana?"

"Well, I thought you wanted something. Why would you compliment me and not want something in return? "