23. Act natural: Failed

Dante

"Showtime, showtime!" Diana shouts as I walk down the steps.

"It's not a movie, Diana. You're supposed to act natural."

I grunt trying to fix my tie. Diana had made me wear this stupid suit because Detective Daniel was coming and I told him were were living together. She was determined to make this convince him.

"Come here." She says and I walk to her.

She is standing in front of the couch and has just shut the television off. I stand in front of her and she stands on her tippy toes. She begins fixing my tie and I stare at her red lips. She had matched it with the red shirt she was wearing.

Plump and sexy, just looking to be fucked. I become turned on quickly. Diana has that effect on me, I just couldn't get enough of her.

I could tell she expected me to treat her differently or react a certain way after telling me what happened to her. But that only made me like her more. She was brave and it made me understand why she was the way she was. I admired her if anything.

"What happened to the black tie? That matched more."

I shrug, "Yeah I was going to but nah. Didn't really like it."

She finishes fixing the tie and looks up at me with a frown. I smile at how adorable she looked when she did that and kiss her softly. She kisses me back and moves away.

"You're going to mess up my lipstick." Diana says just as Fiona comes down the stairs in her overalls.

"Do we have to have to do this?" She grumbles.

Diana walks to Fiona and starts fixing her hair. "If I hear one of you complain again, I'm going to scream."

My mind goes the other way when she says this and I grin, "You were doing that last ni-"

"Shut up, Dante." She warns and I don't continue.

When Diana has finished Fiona's hair, Fiona and I take a seat at the bar stool as Diana goes to the guest bathroom.

"A suit?" Fiona asks in surprise

"Yeah I didn't like it at first but I'm kind of digging it now."

I only liked it because Diana had touched it and left her scent on it. Now I was smelling like vanilla and hospitals.

"I don't like it." She says plainly, staring at my suit in disgust.

I glance at her green overalls, and scowl. "Well what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Who wears green overalls? Black, blue, sometimes even red is acceptable. But green?"

She doesn't respond and only folds her arms staring at me with a scowl. I smile at her reaction and pinch her cheek. Talking in a mock baby voice to annoy her I say, "Aww, did I hurt whittle Fiona's feewings?"

She swats my hands away and tries to hit me but I dodge. I frown and stand up. Pulling my pants up slightly and putting my fists in my face.

"You want to fight, Fiona?"

She grins and stands up. Matching my stance with her fists up she replies, "Let's go."

"Bet. I'm warning you right now, I won't hold back."

"Me neither. I'll have ya dizzy." She jumps to try and hit me but I dodge again.

"Is that right? Alright don't start calling for your Mama when I have you in a headlock."