22. Secrets revealed

Diana

I yawn and move my hand around at the sound of my alarm coming from my phone. When it doesn't automatically come into reach, I open my eyes.

Shit!

I begin getting out hastily from Dante's hold and search for my phone, remembering I had to work today.

When I am finally off the bed, I try to move as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake him. I try to adjust to the weak feeling in my legs as I search for my clothes.

The first thing I spot is my bra dangling on Dante's dresser. Next is my dress and shoes thrown on a chair. I become frustrated after not finding my underwear right away.

"God damnit, where are you?" I whisper-yell and begin walking to the bathroom.

"Under the bed." I hear Dante say groggily and slightly jump.

I turn around, holding my clothes in my hand. He rubs his eyes as I laugh awkwardly, "Thanks."

I get to the floor and lift the sheets in search of my underwear. I breathe a sigh of relief when I find them.

"By the way, your ass looks absolutely beautiful." Dante compliments

He grins and sits up as I glare at him. "We're not having morning sex, Dante." I reply.

He throws his head back in frustration, "Oh come on!"

I laugh at his reaction. "I have to go to work, anyway. My boss will kill me If I'm late."

He sits back up and smiles. I become distracted by that and my eyes trail down his naked, toned chest.

How does one look that good in the morning?

He didn't even try yet he still looked amazing. His dark brown hair was thrown around messily. Grey eyes surrounded by eye boogers and sleep, but still had a spark to them. He literally did wake up like this; it was insane!

Meanwhile, it usually took me at least thirty minutes to fix my hair from the rat nest every time I woke up. And that was on a good day.

"You know you want to." He says and I begin putting my clothes on. I decided I would wear the dress to work and change into my other scrubs I had tucked in my drawer in Edward's office when I arrived.

"Besides, it was the best you've had after all."

I roll my eyes, "It was barely average."

Now if only the pain in my legs and need in my core would stop saying otherwise.

He gets up and stands behind me. He hugs me from behind and snuggles his head in the crook of my neck. I usually hated being touched and especially hugged, but this felt damn good.

"You know it was, Diana." He whispers and presses a kiss to my neck.

"Nope. I've had better."

I am cut off guard when he suddenly starts tickling me after I say this. I begin laughing and try to get away, but he grabs me and picks me up from behind.

Laughing hysterically, I start to kick my legs in the air trying to his old.

"Nope!" He laughs before slamming me on the bed.

He begins to tickle my side, which happened to be my weak spot. My laughter grows louder as he smiles and says, "Say it was the best!"

"I can't hear you, Diana." He continues after I only laugh as a response.

Feeling as if I'm about to pee myself, I scoot away. "It was the best!" I shout through laughter. I managed to get completely out of his hold and stand up. Holding my stomach, I groan, "It was the best sex I've had in my life alright. Geez, now my stomach hurts."