•Epilogue•

Dante

•Two Years Later•

Today was the day. I was so happy I was smiling and giggling like a five-year-old girl. I didn't care, though. I was getting married to the woman I loved.

Two long freaking years I've waited since I've proposed. If I had it my way, we would have gone to the courthouse that day. But Diana wanted something big and special and whatever she wanted goes.

I slap Mike's head as he takes a sip of his beer in the dressing room. The drink falls out of his mouth and he coughs before turning around and flipping me off.

That's all you got?

I hit him again as he is about to take another sip. He sets the drink down and turns back around.

"Just because it's your wedding day doesn't mean I can't kick your ass."

I smile and pull my suit pants up. Getting in position, I hold my fists out, "Word? You wanna go, then?"

He stands up and matches my stance. "Bet. I'll rock your shit. You're about to get a busted lip for a wedding gift."

I begin swinging and as I am about to hit his jaw, he stops. Placing his hands on his hips, he squats and begins twerking.

The smile drops from my face and I point to the door, "Get out. Get the hell out."

He holds his hands out in defense, "Come on, you can't tell me that wasn't the right moment?"

"This has got to stop, man. You need to leave."

"Ah, come on, don't do me like that, bro! It's called bonding!"

He begins walking to the door and I pat his shoulders. "Look, you know you're like a brother to me. We can bond about a lot of shit. But that's not one of em." I say before closing the door.

I shake my head and walk back to the couch in front of the dressing room. There is a knock on the door as soon as I am about to sit down.

I groan and start walking back, "Alright fine. But this time don't squeeze your ass in, it looks a little w-" I stop talking when I see who is at the door and lean against it, trying to play it cool. "Uh, Audrey, you didn't hear what I said. Yeah, you didn't. Anyway, what's up?"

Nailed it.

She walks past me and begins pacing in front of the room. When she doesn't reply, I ask again,

"Did you need something, or are we getting ready to play a game? If it's that dizzy game you tricked me into playing, I'll have you know I am more than ready this time. "

She stops pacing and looks at herself in the mirror. Smiling, she replies, "I got you good that day."

She never liked me. From the day we met up until now, she has been out to get me. I don't exactly fancy her either. If it was old and crazy Dante, I probably would have tried to make her life a living hell for not liking someone as charming, funny, handsome and naturally just awesome as me. But I was a new man. Diana has taught me to not make violence and revenge the first option. All that bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't some happy-go-lucky glittery bomb. I was still me. Just with someone who makes me hate this world a little less.

She stops smiling and faces me with a serious expression. "I don't like your ugly ass." She says,

"I don't like your peanut head ass either."

Her mouth goes agape, "How dare you!"

"Yeah, that was kind of too far. I get offensive when people call me ugly. That's the only thing I have going for me."