From the Author

Hello lovely readers. I am beyond happy you have read my story. Here's a little encouragement because everyone needs it.

You've probably read countless romance stories. Some happy endings, some sad. You've also probably fallen for the male protagonist. Whether he was an asshole, smart, nice, toxic, cruel, whatever.

You obsess over these male characters and sometimes even females. You think to yourself, "They're so cute!" "When will it be my turn!" But you need to remember they are not real guys. They are made up people. I highly guarantee you won't fall in love with your cruel boss and you won't have to pretend to date a racer or a nonchalant mafia boss.

I'm just kidding, please ignore me and my bitter heart. I've recently been cheated on and I write romance stories for a living.

Other works you should check out in the For Me series if you enjoyed this:

Imperfectly Right for Me; Lily's story, sunshine x grumpy, on-going

Arranged for Me: Audrey's story, arranged marriage, mafia, not published on Wattpad until further notice. 

Fall for Me: The last book in the For Me Series, shows the after life of everyone's stories. 

I love you all, have a wonderful day and I thank you for giving me a chance to express your imagination through reading! Remember, if you have anything to ask or want to talk about, even if it's just about your own story, don't be afraid to contact me. That is all for now, beautiful, bye!