24. Wedding things

Diana

Dante has been in a grumpy mood all morning, and I was determined to annoy him. Whenever he was angry, we had angry sex. And that was what I was craving right now.

With the fake wedding less than a week away, I could understand his stress, hell I was freaking out myself. But being around Dante every day has calmed me down.

I walk into his office as he speaks on the phone to someone. Grinning wickedly, I sit on the dresser with his things on it. I knock one down and he turns to me with a scowl as the other person talks. I knock another one down, and another until he is staring at me angrily.

I smile in achievement as I move to his office couch. Pretending to drop something, I lift my skirt I had chosen this morning, revealing my underwear and hear him stop talking to the person. Standing back up, I glance at him and he eyeballs my ass before glaring at me.

I take a seat on the couch and spread my legs slowly. He watches me intensely and when I put my hand on my underwear, he clears his throat.

"I'll call you back later." He says abruptly and hangs up before the person can reply.

He puts his chin in his hands as he speaks, "Instead of purposely trying to make me mad, why not just ask me to fuck you, Diana?"

I walk up to his desk and smirk, "Well, that wouldn't be much fun now would it?"

Dante runs a hand over his face and stands in front of me. I stare at him as he inhales and exhales deeply.

"We have a fake wedding in three days, Diana."

"Yes, I know, if you don't remember it was my dumb idea."

He inhales again and I can tell he is more than frustrated. Dante pulls me by hips closer to him.

"We also need to be at the cake testing in thirty minutes."

I grin, "Which is enough time if you know what I mean."

He leans down and begins kissing me slowly.

Finally!

I wrap my arms around his neck and try to deepen the kiss, but he stops.

"Tell me what you want, Diana." He challenges.

That's not how this was supposed to go. I was supposed to make him mad and was supposed to take his anger out with amazing sweaty sex.

"You know what I want, Dante."

"But I want you to tell me. "

I blow a breath, "I want you to fuck me." I whisper.

"Couldn't hear, repeat it."

"I want you to fuck me." I say louder,

"Say it again." He orders.

I raise my voice higher, "I want you to fuck me, Dante Stone."

He half smiles as I glare at him and walks over to the door, locking it before he returns to me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he begins kissing me deeply. When my tongue hits his, he stops and turns me around, making me bend over the desk.

I smile in victory as I hear his pants unbuckle. Just as he is about to drop his pants, his phone vibrates and the message reads, 'Your car has arrived.'

Dante groans and straightens up. I frown up at him as I stand up.

"Why couldn't you just tell your driver to come?"