Chapter 2: Invasion of Qua-Toyne and The Fall of Gim

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 14. The King's Throne, Haag Castle, Capital City of Jin-Haag, Louria Kingdom

In the corner of the throne, illuminated by dim candlelight. The flame flickered from the minute movement of the air and made the shadows of the men reflected on the wall sway back and forth. 

"Your Majesty, preparations are complete," said General Patagene, a man in silver armour who knelt in front of the king and gave his report. 

He was described to be a black-bearded man in his thirties and muscled to the point that it was noticeable even through his armour. 

"That's good news General

"That's good news General. Then, we can launch a full-scale assault on the Qua-Toyne Kingdom," said the 34th king of the Louria Kingdom, 36-year-old Hark Louria. 

"We will be facing two countries at the same time. The question is, could we win?" asked Patagene. 

"One of the Kingdom only has some farmers and a mining port, and the other has even worse, peasants who can't even farm in that barren land. Either way, with so many sickening demi-humans mixed in, we could never be defeated so easily," said the king confidently. 

"Plus, General Patagene. What information do you have on the alliance of five countries called the FPDA, if I'm right, that made contact with Qua-Toyne Principality about two months ago?" asked him. 

"Those alliance, FPDA, consisted of the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, had also tried to reach us, but, because they had already established relations with Qua-Toyne Principality and the Quila Kingdom, they were considered hostile and was turned away," explained Patagene. 

"I see. Where are these countries of FPDA located?" asked Hark Louria. 

"According to what I got from the Minister of Information, the countries of FPDA are located about one thousand kilometres to the northeast of the Qua-Toyne Principality. Because they are so far away, it is inconceivable for them to have any tangible influence," said Patagene.

"Interesting. Do these countries of FPDA possess any form of wyvern corps?" Asked him again.

"According to what I acquired from the Ministry of Information; they seem to appear to be some barbarian nations with no wyvern riders. An army with neither wyverns nor dragons will make lack the air support they could provide, which means they are weak. While aerial bombings won't be able to single-handedly defeat a cavalry unit, being constantly subjected to the great power of wyvern fire without viable countermeasures will damage enemy morale. We have no other relevant information on them," told him further. 

After hearing General Patagene's explanation, King Hark Louria smiled confidently as now he not only could realize his dream to decimate and commit genocide on all demi-humans in Rodenius and build a human supremacist continent but also believed that the countries of the FPDA are weak.