Chapter 5: FPDA's mobilization

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 25. Qua-Toyne Principality Government Conference

"So you're saying that the FPDA didn't only repel 4,400 by destroying 49 ships with a mere three ships, but also managed to annihilate 88 dragons and even managed to capture Vice Admiral Sharkun of Lourian Eastern Conquest Navy, in addition, they didn't get any damage after all?" asked Prime Minister Kanata as Officer Breweye told them about the report he made based on his observation of yesterday's sea battle.

"Yes, Mr Prime Minister, they don't suffer any damages," said Breweye. 

Everyone inside the conference was impressed with the report. 

"Amazing isn't it? Three ships successfully fended off 4,400. That's also right before the lobbying of our naval fleet," said the Military Minister.

"In conclusion, following that the FPDA had proven themselves capable of commencing a naval battle without any losses on their side, and the fact that the Louria Kingdom has begun construction in the area around Gim, I'm expecting them to do the same thing for the air and land forces," said Kanata.

"Talking about the air and land forces, I've just received a message from Yagou. It's about FPDA's request to field their militaries all over the Principality under the name 'Implementation Force' or what they called as 'IFOR'," said the Military Minister before he handed over a 5-page document to Kanata. 

Almost everyone at the conference was interested to hear about this IFOR.

As Kanata opened and read the charter, his eyes widened as he saw something that caught his eye. On the third page, he sees the number of FPDA's IFOR troops that will be sent to protect Qua-Toyne where the number only reached 18,955 soldiers; 11000 from the United Kingdom, 1841 from Australia, 2000 from Malaysia, 3500 from Singapore and 614 from New Zealand. It was less than what he expected.

"Only 18,955 soldiers?" asked Kanata.

"Yes, Mr Prime Minister. The amount of their reinforcement wasn't the one that we expected," said the Military Minister.

"If they send only 18,955 combatants, then how are they going to fight the huge army of the Louria Kingdom?" asked a man inside the meeting.

Everyone in the meeting wondered why the FPDA only sent so few of their troops when the Louria Kingdom had a very large number of troops. 

Then, Kanata exclaimed, "Maybe their numbers are small, but we need to remember that it's not the numbers that determine whether they'll win this war or not. I believe that good war strategy and equipment are their main strengths,"

"Come on, folks, let's think together. If the FPDA managed to halt the advance of the Lourian Eastern Conquest Navy just with three ships, then it also means that they can defeat the Louria Kingdom just with a small amount of army," added Kanata.

The ministers in the meeting looked at each other without saying a word. Finally, they agreed with his words.

"If that is so, Mr Prime Minister, shall we give them the authority to field their militaries all over the Principality?" asked the Military Minister.

"Yes, we should," said Kanata with a smile before closing the document.

.

.

.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 25. The Louria Kingdom. Capital Guard Knights Order Headquarters

After receiving the information of the enemy's main fleet discovery, 100 dragons sortied to attack it and only 12 made it back. A day had passed since the manacom ceased alongside their scream. A cumbrous silence wafted inside the headquarters.