Chapter 3: Lending a hand

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 19. Perdana Putra, Federal Territory of Putrajaya, Malaysia

"Mr Prime Minister. We got this report 6 hours ago from Adham, our ambassador to Qua-Toyne Principality," said an office man as he handed the report papers to the 96-year-old Malaysian Prime Minister; Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad. 

He read the reports while drinking a cup of coffee. After glancing through the few pieces of paper, he placed the information on the table, with confusion and shock on his face. 

"A massacre? In the Qua-Toyne Principality?" asked Tun Mahathir

"Yes, Mr Prime Minister. This incident happened two days ago. According to what was stated by Qua-Toyne Principality's ambassador to FPDA, Mr Yagou, the mastermind behind this cruel event was the 34th King Hark Louria, the leader of Louria Kingdom," 

"Louria Kingdom? Qua-Toyne Principality's neighbouring kingdom?" asked Tun M. 

"Indeed. Plus, Mr. Yagou also stated that he is a tyrant who always hungers to expand his kingdom across Rodenius through conquest. A racist and xenophobe by nature, he seeks to decimate and commit genocide on all demi-human in Rodenius and build a human supremacist continent," explained the office man. 

There was an instant silence between the two before Tun M muttered, 

"He's like Adolph Hitler..." 

"This King Hark Louria not just brought his soldier to war, but also his people. I believe that he will bring his nation to ruin if he decides to continue his expansion. His act must be stopped at once," said Tun M.  

"I agree, Mr. Prime Minister," said the office man. 

"Also, do our media know about this? Our alliance?" asked Tun M. 

"For now, not yet," 

"Then, they will know,"

.

.

.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 19. Prime Minister's residence, 10 Downing Street, United Kingdom

 Prime Minister's residence, 10 Downing Street, United Kingdom