Chapter 10: Situation in Gim

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 4, Day 11. Recaptured Gim, Qua-Toyne Principality

"Keep close on your perimeter! Get those who surrendered into one place! Treat the wounded!" a British Sergeant yelled as he gave his command to his troop after disembarking a Warrior IFV. 

The situation at the Gim is pretty calm though the ambience of the destroyed town was filled with the metallic noises of the British armours and shouting soldiers. At that time, several BBC reporters were delivering updates and analyses on the current events in Gim to keep the public updated.

"Okay, Lucy! We're live in five, four, three, two...," a BBC cameraman said while adjusting his camera and starting to broadcast the situation. 

"Good evening, this is Lucy McManus reporting the current circumstances here in the recently liberated town of Gim, Qua-Toyne Principality by the joint forces between the British Army and Singaporean Air Forces," said the BBC newscaster, apparently named Lucy McManus as she conveyed the news.

Some Qua-Toynian soldiers can be seen raising their motherland's flag on a flagpole after taking down the Lourian flag and burning it down. Somewhere else in the town, a Challenger 2 tank can be seen leading two Warrior IFVs over a bridge fixed by the Royal Engineers. 

The armoured vehicles passed two field hospitals established by the surviving Parpaldian troops

The armoured vehicles passed two field hospitals established by the surviving Parpaldian troops. There, the three Parpaldian medical officers were working together with the Royal Army Medical Corps (RAMC) despite their being taken as Prisoners of War (POW). The ambience was tense since no communication and eye contact was made between the Parpaldian doctors and the RAMC officers.

"Here you go," a beautiful female Parpaldian nurse, at the age of somewhat between 20 and 23, an average height, with pinkish red hair and amber eyes and donning a white dress with a white nurse apron, said as she gave a drink towards a wounded Parpaldian soldier.

The Parpaldian nurse later turned back before she went out to get some fresh air. Several male RAMC Officers inside the ward couldn't help but watch her lovely face as she went out.

"Man, oh man. She's gorgeous," said a Corporal.

"Control yourself, mate. We're in an ongoing war. Not a lovely date, okay?" his friend next to him said as he applied a bandage on the head of a wounded Parpaldian soldier.

"Ouch! Do it slowly!" said the wounded Parpaldian soldier.

"Shh! Shut your mouth, please? I'm minding my own business, mate," said the RAMC medic.

"We're not friends," The Parpaldian serviceperson. 

"I know," the RAMC medic replied.

Elsewhere, two British soldiers can be seen guarding the door of a ruined building. Many Qua-Toynian soldiers who passed through the building questioned why the two soldiers were guarding the building and simply chose not to answer, leaving the Qua-Toynian soldiers to leave the place.